General & Others Ace’s Novel : Part 2

People bringing up Mihawk vs Vista.

- Mihawk wasn’t even paying attention to Vista during their fight and was obviously not interested in fighting hence why he postponed their fight. Notice the difference between his mentality when he was chasing Luffy to when he was fighting Vista.

people bringing up Mihawk vs Crocodile then saying Crocodile was weaker than pre ts Luffy

- Crocodile also fought equally with Doffy who defeated G4 Luffy. Meaning Doffy wasn’t going serious against Crocodile (similar to Mihawk), it also means the only reason crocodile lost to Luffy was due to him heavily underestimating Luffy.

Now to the people saying Shanks > Mihawk.

Mihawk is the WSS and Shanks is just a strong swordsman. To argue this MANGA FACT would be saying the manga is wrong and you a fan is right.

Also Shanks has already stated that Mihawk has scarred him in the manga and from what we’ve seen Mihawk is scar - less.

The term "filler" existed before it was used to describe bonus material for anime adaptations of manga.
Its the same as I wrote material the author doesnt oversee like Cracker blocking a kong gun without using haki xD in OP is mostly trash material

Chapter 697

Trafalgar Law: [And Kaido, King Of The Beasts…] […is often called the most powerful creature in the world.]

Chapter 795

Narrator: [People say, “in a one-on-one fight, always bet on Kaido.”] [Land, sea, and air—out of every living thing in the world…] […this pirate is said to be the strongest creature alive!!!]
In literature its another way to tell something about the character to make it more thrilling you take it like its not clear because often is written its not
He is definitely the strongest living being thats why even the editor added the passage:" Such is Kaido , the strongest living creature alive".
You know not everything needs to be depicted in a specific box to be its just a way of telling a story to make more exciting its a linguistic advice dont take it litterally or you will face more problems like that ^^

Mihawk not slaying Crocodile right there and then as he did Daz Bones should be the tip off that he was not going 100%. Let me guess, post Dressrosa Luffy is Admiral level, right?
Daz Bones was defeated in two cuts Crocodile not think about it
The same goes for Luffy both werent really serious about fighting I dont say he is admiral level at dressrosa but he is no pushover

xactly the point. If you ignore the context behind Brachio Bomber putting Big Mom out of commission, then it leads to the misconception that she (and Kaido by proxy) is below YC2.
Ignore the context of Mihawk vs Vista and it will lead you like this

If you compare Queen vs Big Mom and Vista vs Mihawk with context you see the difference is like sky and earth

Big Mom completely overpowers Queen he uses a sneaky attack

Vista fights Mihawk like a man and that is not a clash like with Crocodile or Daz Bones or the okama fodders its a short fight but Vista is easily keeping up with Mihawk and the duration is not that short
you see a consecutive fight happened with them its not the same thats you guys problem you ignore the context of this fight and then compare it to other examples like Crocs or Queens without looking deeper and then there is a false conclusion

Stop the misinformation, i provided links and proof that its canon and oda considers it canon. The fact that you dont like it or it not going with your headcanon means squat. Oda was heavily involved in this, had meetings with the author and told him what to write or not. Shueisha and oda then advertised it as official. You can now fuck off. Oda is using this to expand on his universe, half the stuff thats written there will never appear on the manga. Oda wants to end one piece soon and this is his why of expanding the story for the fan.
So, again, stop the misinformation.
What "proof?" That he was "supervisor?" He "supervised" Stampede as well, which is a far bigger project than these novels. Then lo and behold, we get a Roger flashback where Bullet is absolutely nowhere to be seen, because he's an absolutely terrible idea and non-canon. All that supervision amounted to was him telling them to stick in the scene with Roger and Rayleigh.

Oda didn't write this. He certainly didn't decide "do you know what? I'm going to answer the Whitebeard vs Kaido debate definitively in a novel, written by someone else, that won't be read anywhere near as widely as the manga." It's utterly nonsensical to believe that, and shows a total lack of knowledge in how Oda operates. The man has been, for years, known for wanting to keep the precise details of his power levels vague, to keep discussion going, and you think he's going to let someone else reveal something like Whitebeard being weaker than Kaido? His involvement with this story will be no more than at best an outline of what was to happen and providing the designs for the Spade Pirates

And cool it with telling me to fuck off.

Its the same as I wrote material the author doesnt oversee like Cracker blocking a kong gun without using haki xD in OP is mostly trash material
What are you talking about? "Filler" was even used in a 60's TV show dialogue to describe extra material in newspapers.

In literature its another way to tell something about the character to make it more thrilling you take it like its not clear because often is written its not
He is definitely the strongest living being thats why even the editor added the passage:" Such is Kaido , the strongest living creature alive".
You know not everything needs to be depicted in a specific box to be its just a way of telling a story to make more exciting its a linguistic advice dont take it litterally or you will face more problems like that ^^
I don't care what other literary pieces does; neither the Narrator nor Law states Kaido to be the "strongest." Oda treats Kaido's "WSC" title with a different pair of gloves than Whtiebeard's "WSM" title and Mihawk's "WSS" title.

Daz Bones was defeated in two cuts Crocodile not think about it
Technically, Daz Bones was beaten in one hit. The "first time," Mihawk wasn't trying to cut metal.

The same goes for Luffy both werent really serious about fighting I dont say he is admiral level at dressrosa but he is no pushover
Just like Mihawk and Vista.

Ignore the context of Mihawk vs Vista and it will lead you like this

If you compare Queen vs Big Mom and Vista vs Mihawk with context you see the difference is like sky and earth

Big Mom completely overpowers Queen he uses a sneaky attack

Vista fights Mihawk like a man and that is not a clash like with Crocodile or Daz Bones or the okama fodders its a short fight but Vista is easily keeping up with Mihawk and the duration is not that short
you see a consecutive fight happened with them its not the same thats you guys problem you ignore the context of this fight and then compare it to other examples like Crocs or Queens without looking deeper and then there is a false conclusion
The differences don't matter. If Mihawk didn't bother slaying Crocodile, then he was not going 100%, thus his fight with Vista can't be an indicator.

Also, if Big Mom can clash evenly with Kaido's club with Napoleon, then Mihawk could pull that feat off but better.

What are you talking about? "Filler" was even used in a 60's TV show dialogue to describe extra material in newspapers.
Yes but its not from the author so its not canon in the manga/anime it doesnt change anything
In anime/manga we know filler as extra material which the anime staff adds for whatever reason they have its not canon

I don't care what other literary pieces does; neither the Narrator nor Law states Kaido to be the "strongest." Oda treats Kaido's "WSC" title with a different pair of gloves than Whtiebeard's "WSM" title and Mihawk's "WSS" title.
What you care or nor its not important here Kaido is depicted as the world strongest living creature by various people
Oda treats it that prob due plot reasons or do you think Kaido isnt the strongst living creature ?

Technically, Daz Bones was beaten in one hit. The "first time," Mihawk wasn't trying to cut metal.
That's even better opponent that he could immediately beat were beaten Vista was not thats and he even adds to postponed the match between the two so this gives a pro for my thanks

ust like Mihawk and Vista.
Well it doesn't again if you don't consider the context you're wrong here the context is war and Mihawk immediately cut down opponents he can cut like iva-fodders or Daz Bones
Vista was an opponent he couldnt cut down like Big Mom easily overpowered Queen

For dressrosa Luffy and Fujitora both liked each other both were holding Luffy wasnt admiral but he wasnt far from it youre prob the one who think Fujitora could one shot Luffy ther lol lmao the series is nearly over he is going to find OP you guys still think an Admiral can easily defeat Luffy

The differences don't matter. If Mihawk didn't bother slaying Crocodile, then he was not going 100%, thus his fight with Vista can't be an indicator.

Also, if Big Mom can clash evenly with Kaido's club with Napoleon, then Mihawk could pull that feat off but better.
The difference does matter he did immediately cut down Daz Bones but didnt bother for Crocodile because he knew he cant cut him easily as Daz Bones that again is an indicator that Mihawk is not Yonko level and thus his fight with Vista can

What you care or nor its not important here Kaido is depicted as the world strongest living creature by various people
What I don't care about is not important. Neither Big Mom nor Doflamingo, characters whose opinions matter more than "they say," don't elevate Kaido.

Oda treats it that prob due plot reasons or do you think Kaido isnt the strongst living creature ?
Or because he's weaker than other top tiers like Shanks.

That's even better opponent that he could immediately beat were beaten Vista was not thats and he even adds to postponed the match between the two so this gives a pro for my thanks
Mihawk postponed because he was ordered off the ice.

Well it doesn't again if you don't consider the context you're wrong here the context is war and Mihawk immediately cut down opponents he can cut like iva-fodders or Daz Bones
Vista was an opponent he couldnt cut down like Big Mom easily overpowered Queen
If Mihawk was going 100%, then why didn't he slay Crocodile?

For dressrosa Luffy and Fujitora both liked each other both were holding Luffy wasnt admiral but he wasnt far from it youre prob the one who think Fujitora could one shot Luffy ther lol lmao the series is nearly over he is going to find OP you guys still think an Admiral can easily defeat Luffy
Mihawk also respected Vista.

The difference does matter he did immediately cut down Daz Bones but didnt bother for Crocodile because he knew he cant cut him easily as Daz Bones that again is an indicator that Mihawk is not Yonko level and thus his fight with Vista can
You mean Crocodile is close to Mihawk? The same Crocodile who is factually below a Pacifista (if you turn off his invincibility)?

Also, we have two Emperors who are swordsman, which is an indicator that Mihawk is Emperor level.

What I don't care about is not important. Neither Big Mom nor Doflamingo, characters whose opinions matter more than "they say," don't elevate Kaido.
its not there opinion alone its genrerally the opinion in op you know his nickname is the king of the beasts so he is to 110% the strongest living creature
For myself I dont even know why you insist on that and then if the manga makes a specific box I will come like a vulture to this thread and quote you xD

Or because he's weaker than other top tiers like Shanks.
We dont know which yonko are stronger or weaker the manga doesnt specific showed us any feat for me its all yonkos are nearly equal strong

Mihawk postponed because he was ordered off the ice.
well he asked him politely so there is also something like equals there

If Mihawk was going 100%, then why didn't he slay Crocodile?
Because Crocodile would give him a prolonged fight thats why he choose to ignore him even if Mihawk would go 100% he wouldnt one or two shot Crocodile that again is what I mean Yonko>>Mihawk

Mihawk also respected Vista.
That shows also that Vista is close to his level

You mean Crocodile is close to Mihawk? The same Crocodile who is factually below a Pacifista (if you turn off his invincibility)?

Also, we have two Emperors who are swordsman, which is an indicator that Mihawk is Emperor level.
No but he wouldnt be easily defeated by him

No he is not to just fight one emperor he along admirals was there so that alone is an indicator that Mihawk is below Yonkos

Just wondering.. Now that the manga revealed the fight of Ace vs Yamato and that they spent even a lot of time together after that, was this part of the Ace novel too? Did Oda with chapter 999 debunked the whole thing as something which actually was not written or approved by him aka something which is not canonic?

Just wondering.. Now that the manga revealed the fight of Ace vs Yamato and that they spent even a lot of time together after that, was this part of the Ace novel too? Did Oda with chapter 999 debunked the whole thing as something which actually was not written or approved by him aka something which is not canonic?
Nothing in 999 debunk anything from the novel.

F

Fallen Prince

Nothing about fate of spade pirate after Ace died.

Masked Deuce had knowledge about Ace being Roger's son.

Teach scared shanks now thats interesting . What is their history though other than him scarring shanks eye ?