General & Others Ace’s Novel : Part 2

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
If Mihawk never beaten shank 1-1 his title fake. An to our knowledge they've fought, oda just goes out of his way never to give Mihawk the edge. wonder why....
Shanks is missing his sword arm and doesn't have the title. Mihawk even said he was a has-been. If anyone knows Shanks' strength, it'd be the dude who had famed duels with the man.

I'd say Mihawk has the edge.

Shanks is missing his sword arm and doesn't have the title.
has he beaten shank yes or no? we know theyve fought
Mihawk even said he was a has-been. If anyone knows Shanks' strength, it'd be the dude who had famed duels with the man.

I'd say Mihawk has the edge.
An, shanks in that same scene has no issue taking Mihawk on right there.... why are u only cherrypicking off what Mihawk said?

what edge?

So basically WSS isnt enough to give Mihawk an edge?
-WB was the wsm yet matched by rogers
-Mihawk the wss yet oda never actually given him an edge over shanks

again i wonder why that is, especially if hes actually meant to be....
databook red did give mihawk the edge but it never stated he won, it just did
hold up

oda only knows why he chose to give him the edge
same way he chose to give kaido the edge over every other character including bm.

Has Mihawk evet beaten shank 1-1? why do u think oda left this question up in the air till now? its not rocket science....

having a black blade isnt an edge. People way stronger then Mihawk dont have black blades...

what? not sure what ur saying
Obviously Mihawk has beaten shanks if they are both swordsman but only one is the Wss and they are known to fight. My 2 year old daughter would realize that I wonder why don’t you?

Roger is a swordsman with no black blade, rayleigh is a swordsman with no black blade. I agree with title but stop acting as if having a black blade makes you stronger.
Rayleigh stronger then Mihawk? Hell no Roger? Hell no roger was never the strongest man I don’t know where all this hype is coming from. If he’s a swordsman with no title or black blade he’s obviously inferior to Mihawk unless you want to argue against odas own words as usual

Rayleigh stronger then Mihawk? Hell no Roger? Hell no roger was never the strongest man I don’t know where all this hype is coming from. If he’s a swordsman with no title or black blade he’s obviously inferior to Mihawk unless you want to argue against odas own words as usual
I am willing to accept that current mihawk may be stronger then Rayleigh but roger and whitebeard were the strongest and equals. It is blasphemous to litteraly go against what the manga tells you

databook red did give mihawk the edge but it never stated he won, it just did
hold up

oda only knows why he chose to give him the edge
Being #1 doesn't mean strongest. u literally just gave an example of that
:finally:
WB the strongest, yet others are just as strong.... now why is that unimaginable here....
Obviously Mihawk has beaten shanks if they are both swordsman but only one is the Wss and they are known to fight. My 2 year old daughter would realize that I wonder why don’t you?
Statements? any 2 year old can give an opinion, adults bring canon. as far as i know its never even been implied mihawk won smh.

WB wsm yet equal to roger. so either ur cant read or ur bias wont allow u to see this manga doesn't work like thst....