General & Others Ace’s Novel : Part 2

If Mihawk never beaten shank 1-1 his title fake. An to our knowledge they've fought, oda just goes out of his way never to give Mihawk the edge. wonder why....
So according to you the ultimate goal of one of the main characters is fake. What you've said shouldn't be even a question...
Sometimes I ask myself if I'm reading another manga or it's just that Zoro's hate made them blind

So according to you the ultimate goal of one of the main characters is fake.
No, becomeing Wss isnt depended on beating Mihawk
:seriously:

What you've said shouldn't be even a question...
An yet the manga itself backs it. WSM has an equal, an in his old version someone superior. Mihawk not an exception. just cause u want him to be lol.
Sometimes I ask myself if I'm reading another manga or it's just that Zoro's hate made them blind
Probably just reading a different manga. Cause the manga everybody reads, title holders have equals....

Could be that they are about equal but his wss title is because he is the better swordsman per se? Idk
isn't it like for geting title you need to defeat titles holder?
WB Was WSM Because he has Title And Didn't Lost to any One After Geting Title He Has Equal Fight With Roger But He Never Lost To Him so He Remain WSM
Mihawk and Shanks Could Be Same if Mihawk was Already WSS

also We Know that Roger and Garp Fight Many Rime and We Don't Know Who Was Winer

Being #1 doesn't mean strongest. u literally just gave an example of that
:finally:
WB the strongest, yet others are just as strong.... now why is that unimaginable here....

Statements? any 2 year old can give an opinion, adults bring canon. as far as i know its never even been implied mihawk won smh.

WB wsm yet equal to roger. so either ur cant read or ur bias wont allow u to see this manga doesn't work like thst....
if any Sword man Defeat Mihawk he/She Will become WSS

it seems in op You can only get Strongest title by Defeating Holder of Title it's not impossible to have Equal

No, becomeing Wss isnt depended on beating Mihawk
Then re-read chapter 50-51 and chapter 597
Because to Zoro you became the WSS only if you beat Mihawk and Zoro's opinion >> your opinion.
Other arguments are just headcanon

An yet the manga itself backs it. WSM has an equal, an in his old version someone superior. Mihawk not an exception. just cause u want him to be lol.
Probably just reading a different manga. Cause the manga everybody reads, title holders have equals....
So if Mihawk is not an exception I guess Dragon shouldn't be too.

Dragon holds the title of the Most Wanted Man in the world.

According to yoy Dragon isn't the Most Wanted Man alone, he is on par with someone else.
Am I correct? Or is Dragon an exception?

Guys, like Trafalgar D Law suggested, Dragon isn't the most wanted man alone, because every title holder have a equal

What a dumb argument, this far exceed my imagination

if any Sword man Defeat Mihawk he/She Will become WSS
Well technically we dont know how u become WSS, thats just the way zoro wants to claim it.

seems in op You can only get Strongest title by Defeating Holder of Title it's not impossible to have Equal
This was my main point.

only in this case Mihawk started ducking fights with shanks. So he potentially could be superior an nobody knows.

Then re-read chapter 50-51 and chapter 597
Because to Zoro you became the WSS only if you beat Mihawk and Zoro's opinion >> your opinion.
Other arguments are just headcanon
So if Mihawk defeated, zoro cant become the strongest anymore? Zoro claiming the title isnt depended on beating Mihawk. Its depended on beating the current holder, to our knowledge.

Tho Not sure how this makes zoro dream fake, beating Mihawk would also mean zoro stronger then the guy equal to Mihawk think please......
So if Mihawk is not an exception I guess Dragon shouldn't be too.
Lol why would Mihawk be an exception? any actual canon... case the WSM having equals is canon, not just my bias lls. whats dragon got to do with this? shit not even similar.
Dragon holds the title of the Most Wanted Man in the world.

According to yoy Dragon isn't the Most Wanted Man alone, he is on par with someone else.
Am I correct? Or is Dragon an exception?
:watchout:
WHAT? this shit literally makes no sense. Anyway like already stated, in the canon title holder WB. Had an equal thats a fact. This random bullshit doesn't negate that lls.
Guys, like Trafalgar D Law suggested, Dragon isn't the most wanted man alone, because every title holder have a equal
Ur argument dumb enough without putting words in my mouth.
What a dumb argument, this far exceed my imagination
i literally just said the same shit lol. like u brought up random shit in an attempt to disprove canon. We have a title holder with an equal, the nonsense u bought up doesn't even make sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well technically we dont know how u become WSS, thats just the way zoro wants to claim it.

This was my main point.

only in this case Mihawk started ducking fights with shanks. So he potentially could be superior an nobody knows.
well in Op Fight Between Top Tier is Very Long and Hard Aokiji vs AkaInu finished after 10 day Kaido VS BM was 1Day + and they have 0 Injure WBP Vs Roger Pirates was 4 day and it seems it wan't eveb Serios Fight (island was Fine and it was small island it seems WB Didn't Use Gura Gura at all Because 2-3 Punch of Gura Gura is more than Enough to Destroy large Part of Island also it seems most of them has Only minor Injury and some of them has no Injury)

well in Op Fight Between Top Tier is Very Long and Hard Aokiji vs AkaInu finished after 10 day Kaido VS BM was 1Day + and they have 0 Injure WBP Vs Roger Pirates was 4 day and it seems it wan't eveb Serios Fight (island was Fine and it was small island it seems WB Didn't Use Gura Gura at all Because 2-3 Punch of Gura Gura is more than Enough to Destroy large Part of Island also it seems most of them has Only minor Injury and some of them has no Injury)
true, tho till this day there's nothing placing roger or WB over the other. We know they've fought. WB simply had the title WSM, rogers had the higher pirate title (PK). both still equal.

similar to that, to this day nothing places Mihawk or shanks over the other. we know they've fought, yet no conclusion was given. Mihawk has the title WSS, shanks the higher pirate title. Both very a more then likely equal.

will hold on coa and black blades connection for now,
but it is implied. when its mentioned in zoro's flashback, its a reference to making his blades black temporarily. somehow that will become permanent. mystery to that will become clear.
"every blade can become kokuto"
hell there's nothing implying his CoA better then rogers either. Shit at this points basically just headcanon. Nowhere has it been stated black blades are the Pinnacle of haki. its just Mihawk wank at this point.

vista vivrecard links "black blade" and armament as well. perhaps there are different strands of armament.

Last edited:
will hold on coa and black blades connection for now,
but it is implied. when its mentioned in zoro's flashback, its a reference to making his blades black temporarily. somehow that will become permanent. mystery to that will become clear.
"every blade can become kokuto"

vista vivrecard links "black blade" and armament as well. perhaps there are different strands of armament.
dont see anything here pushing black blades as the pinnacle of CoA... Not that it cant be tho. We also know haki branches in different ways, so its way early to just write this as the strongest.

Simple truth is oda pulls random haki shit out of thin air all the time. Shanks or any other non black blade user can still be superior. we just need oda to stop bullshitting an tell us fully how CoA works.

dont see anything here pushing black blades as the pinnacle of CoA... Not that it cant be tho. We also know haki branches in different ways, so its way early to just write this as the strongest.

Simple truth is oda pulls random haki shit out of thin air all the time. Shanks or any other non black blade user can still be superior. we just need oda to stop bullshitting an tell us fully how CoA works.
correct which is why I wont say its the pinnacle for coa.
but say if an aspect of coa was destroying stuffy from within
and another was incredible durability. think of big mom's "iron balloon". that could be a way this fits here.
so ray, roger , luffy acquired that version
ryuuma , mihawk , bigmom have the other. big mom might have actually turned it off in the tea party in my headcanon when she lost her mind.

correct which is why I wont say its the pinnacle for coa.
but say if an aspect of coa was destroying stuffy from within
and another was incredible durability. think of big mom's "iron balloon". that could be a way this fits here.
so ray, roger , luffy acquired that version
ryuuma , mihawk , bigmom have the other. big mom might have actually turned it off in the tea party in my headcanon when she lost her mind.
Makes sense especially the BM part. I've been thinking her durability haki related since the photo shit. But we will see. Problem is wit oda, no telling when that'll be smh...