Theory Ace has a Kid

I strongly believe the bloodline of roger and the portgas is not dead, and did not die out with ace. Oda has done some serious foreshadowing for this in marineford and he also taken some ideas from real life and incorporated them into the story to support this.

So we know the reason the navy wanted ace dead was because of his ties to roger, ace wasn't interested in any history or throwing the world into chaos, but they decided to pin the sins of his father on him and kill him to end rogers bloodline, if it wasn't made apparent to you, oda was clearly trying to emphasise how this is MORALLY WRONG and is not true justice.

Oda told us that rouge rogers lover pulled of a crazy feat, 20 months pregnancy. This is ridiculous by real world standards, but oda wanted to put this crazy feat in the back of our minds so when he does something similar, the fans won't say it is forced and unplanned.

Oda paralleled roger and ace. They were both put up for execution with the whole world watching

And both had a talk with garp in the prison they were held at shortly before they were sent to the place of their execution.

Now the theory is that ace has a child. And that means i'm saying he has a lover. But oda doesn't focus on romance in his story for good reason to not lose his core audience. But Ace specifically doesn't seem to have any female character he seems to very close to except dadan his mother figure. And he spent most of his time with the wb pirates who are all men, except this one female character who stands out like a sore thumb. Whitey bay.

Now if it wasn't obvious i'm saying that whitey bay is said lover. But of course i can't just say its her without explaining or else this is all just bullcrap. Anyway we saw the battle of marineford, and did you notice out of every single pirate we saw who came along with wb, we never once saw this woman fight. We saw all the allied captains fight and all the commanders fight, but we never even saw this woman step of her ship. THIS WAS VERY INTENTIONAL. It isn't like oda forgot about her, i find it hard to believe oda forgot about the single female character he created in this large crew of solely men.

You can find a combat panel for every wb pirate except bay, i doubt i need to post a pic of vista marco and jozu in action lmao. Rakuyo the dude with the chain ball monster looking shit is also seen fighting.

Well the reason a person would not fight is if they are too weak to fight, or if they fight something can get damaged that is on them. A PREGNANT woman suffers from fatigue and becomes extremely weak, too weak to fight. If a pregnant woman fights then her children can be killed or damaged. This is the reason she didn't fight at marineford.

Not enough to buy it, there's more.

Oda uses specific types of sfx for specific kinds of events. But that sfx is never placed as weirdly positioned as this one. And a speech bubble is never as weirdly placed as this one. A speech bubble perfectly centred on her lower abdomen and the sfx "WAAAH" right above it, then the next page we see a panel of a baby crying of garp remebering ace as a baby. These things have one after the other in the consequent pages.

Need more, not buying it.

Ace epithet is fire fist. Bays epithet is ice witch, we know currently she doesn't possess the ice or snow logia so why does she have this epithet. Its because of her cold heart, woman with extremely cold hearts, or hearts like ice are unfeeling. She is figuratively COLD. The fire and ice contrast is obvious.

But another thing, ace is the personification of fire, he has the flame logia. Fire melts ice. The euphemism "melting a heart of ice", in fact imma post the definition, for the people who don't care for opinions and need hard facts.

Some tried make fun of the fire and ice shit, but its a trope to have opposite characters be drawn to one another in ficiton to keep romance simple and easy to grasp. And those opposites can sometimes be done via the elements.

We even see a scene, ace first appearance in the manga he comes to drum kingdom, and his mere presence melts all snow and ice and it doesn't snow when he is there. If it wasn't clear enough already, i'm saying ace made whitey bay open up and removed her cold heart. This is simple enough, pretty common romance development, seen it 100 times across different stories.

Now even after all this of you still want more.

Her name is Whitey Bay, and His name is Portgas D. Ace. There is a place called ANNE PORT BAY a relatively popular place, but this place long ago was used as a execution spot for people accused of witchcraft, aka people accused of being witches. And whitey bays epithet is the Ice WITCH

Anne just happens to be the name roger wanted to give to his child if it was a girl, coincidence. No it isn't a coincidence.

PORTgas + whitey BAY = ANNE

Anne port bay

Now some are always gonna have a problem with this, some say they don't like the idea for no reason, others will talk about the age gap, and yeah its a bit weird but one piece has alot of weirdness, its not like ace was a kid, dude was 20, a grown man, a very young man but an adult regardless.

She also would have only really known him for 1 year, which just so happens to be the same amount of time that roger knew rouge. Alot of the crew have known her since they were kids for over 30 years so there bond is more sibling-like.

People are probably wondering if this woman was pregnant 2 years ago shouldn't the kid be born, that is the point of the rouge 20 months pregnancy shit, whitey bay is doing the same shit, likely been about 28 months since the death of ace. Remember its ficition, its crazy to think about but this is a world with alot of crazy shit already in the story. Islands floating in the air, furries you name it.

Anyway people are probably thinking is there anything more to their relationship than just being in the same crew and some external evidence. Yes i believe the hat ace wears is inherited from her. She came to goa and gave ace the hat.

Shanks gave luffy his hat

Bay gave ace his hat

Shanks inherited the hat from his former captain who died roger, the youngest member of the roger pirates.

Bay inherited the hat from her former captain who died rocks, the youngest member of the rocks pirates. She and kaidou were rocks apprentices, a huge boy and small girl.

#

The hat of rocks was passed on to his apprentice bay and she passed on this hat to goa, she went to goa in search of a person who could inherit rocks will, the same way shanks went to goa in search of someone who could inherit rogers will. The sad and smile mask may emphasise the dual nature of rocks, he is grey. He has influenced some extremely positive and negative characters. So the ace fight looks way deeper now, it was actually a fight between the good will of rocks and the bad will.

So since i'm saying Bay was on the rocks pirates and wb pirates, she like wb is a connect between the 2 crews. She solves the lack of information that marco has about backin and wb. Marco wants to know a couple things.

1. If backin and wb had a romantic relationship
2. Why backin would be trying to screw over wbs crew, and her intentions
3. He also doesn't know wbs relationship with woman in general

If my theory is correct, these are 3 things that Whitey bay can speak for, both a woman and a former rocks pirate.

Now you are probably wondering, what is the purpose of ace having a kid:

1. The world has this preset notion that just because you are related to someone evil or dangerous that you yourself are dangerous, when a baby is innoncent and has not yet decided their path. Luffy looks exactly like the hero garp in his youth. But he essentially became the opposite of garp

Garp - HERO OF MARINES
Luffy - Pirate King

Bloodline doesn't determine the path one follows

So if roger is the PIRATE KING, this does not mean his grandson will even want to be a pirate, they may become the hero of the marines or a world wide hero. Which would be the opposite of luffy. This would show the world they were wrong for trying to eliminate a bloodline based on the actions of one man. As this kid who looks exactly like the pirate king is potentially the marines greatest hero.

2. I do not believe this was a kid that was had intentionally, i mean ace doesn't seem like the guy who even wanted a kid given his own relationship with his father, more so just a mistake that happened when ace was drunk or something.

So what role will these kids play you ask. I believe these kids will be the APPRENTICES OF THE STRAWHAT PIRATES. Luffy is climbing his way up to the level of rocks roger and wb. And there are certain things that only these 3 pirate captains have so far. An era as the top pirate, Apprentices on their crew, babies born/living on theircrew.

Notice how she says you can't go you are an apprentice. Oda don't miss with dialogue, she is saying this because she has experience as an apprentice, on rocks crew.

I'm saying whitey bay was raised from birth on rocks crew, then was on wbs crew. And finally will be on luffys crew. The crew of 3 GREAT PIRATES. She was there when big mom was pregnant on rocks crew and gave birth on his ship. She was there when Toki was pregnant on Wbs crew and gave birth on his ship, and finally she will be the one who is pregnant on luffys ship.

Marco Jozu and Teach as apprentices, Momo and hiyori as babies on WBs Ship.
Shanks and Buggy as apprentices, Shanks and Buggy as babies on Rogers crew.
Kaidou and Whitey Bay as apprentices, Any big mom kid older than 39 as babies on Rocks crew.

Notice the trend of 2 apprentices and 2 babies, ace kids will become the apprentices of luffy and grow up on his ship, meaning i believe twins is likely, given that twins is extra fatigue and means weaker mother.

So Bay couldn't fight at MARINEFORD AND GOD VALLEY, the only person who couldn't fight at MARINEFORD OR GOD VALLEY. She was unable to prevent rocks death or aces death.

Marineford - Pregnant(too weak, risk of dying children)
God valley - Child( Too young, too weak)

Last edited:
Well it looks like that 30 years ago, Whitey bay was not an apprentice. She must have been at least 16? Maybe more? That means that 2 years ago she was at least 44 years old.
Now tell me, what young 20 year old man in his right mind would even be interested in a woman more than twice his age?

Ace had spent time with two girls in the manga: Moda and Yamato. He spent at least one night alone with each of them.
Also in Ace's Novel A he seemed to have a relationship with the Marine Isuka.
Any of those three is better in my opinion to carry Ace's child than this old minor character who is at the end of her years of fertility.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Aces girlfriend is a marine

Oda already confirmed it

was about to talk about her. She is basically the only one from known characters who could've had a kid with Ace, basing on age and how close their relationship was. The clue that he had a kid would a bit arch with what background had Ace, basically calling out here his hate for Roger and reasons for it. True, concept is interesting, but from all the op characters Ace would be one of those who would hesitate about having a child the most MAINLY due to that he don't want a kid to go through the same stuff as he did. Even if he tried to yet give him that care he knows that the name won't stay unknown for long at some point.

was about to talk about her. She is basically the only one from known characters who could've had a kid with Ace, basing on age and how close their relationship was. The clue that he had a kid would a bit arch with what background had Ace, basically calling out here his hate for Roger and reasons for it. True, concept is interesting, but from all the op characters Ace would be one of those who would hesitate about having a child the most MAINLY due to that he don't want a kid to go through the same stuff as he did. Even if he tried to yet give him that care he knows that the name won't stay unknown for long at some point.

Aight i respect your opinion, but let me make a few things clear

This character from the ace novel is not aces girlfriend, funny of you to try lie about that. She was a friend of ace in the NON - CANON ace novel, there was nothing romantic between them, she also isn't a canon character. The ace novel wasn't written by oda it was written by a fan who got clearance from oda to make the fan-work

I also said this kid wasn't intentionally had by ace, in others words im saying it was sex that led to an unintentional pregnancy and likely happened while ace was drunk. This child of ace is also not gonna be kept a secret, the point of the development is that the world needs to understand that just because a child is related to someone doesn't mean they will go down the same path, and a child who bares a striking resemblance to roger but becomes a marine or hero is a perfect reflection of this
Post automatically merged:

Aces girlfriend is a marine

Oda already confirmed it[/
I said this earlier in your other comment but this is false, i don't know where you got this info that this non-canon character from the ace novel was aces girlfriend, i reiterate, non -canon, non existent in the source manga.

I get this is your ship, but don't lie lol, it makes you look..yknow

Pretty sure he had a child too. Not sure if he knew about it himself. Made a theory about it years ago and used some of the same arguments. Not sure if I agree with all of yours though.

Pretty sure he had a child too. Not sure if he knew about it himself. Made a theory about it years ago and used some of the same arguments. Not sure if I agree with all of yours though.
No one before me as ever suggested the idea that whitey bay is the mother of ace kid before me, i've gotten hate for the theory and no one else has ever said she is before me.

So i'm curious how you could have the same points as me lol, when my points are connected to said character ?

No one before me as ever suggested the idea that whitey bay is the mother of ace kid before me, i've gotten hate for the theory and no one else has ever said she is before me.

So i'm curious how you could have the same points as me lol, when my points are connected to said character ?
Not about the mother. I made a theory about Ace having a child because of all the forshadowing.

Well it looks like that 30 years ago, Whitey bay was not an apprentice. She must have been at least 16? Maybe more? That means that 2 years ago she was at least 44 years old.
Now tell me, what young 20 year old man in his right mind would even be interested in a woman more than twice his age?

Ace had spent time with two girls in the manga: Moda and Yamato. He spent at least one night alone with each of them.
Also in Ace's Novel A he seemed to have a relationship with the Marine Isuka.
Any of those three is better in my opinion to carry Ace's child than this old minor character who is at the end of her years of fertility.
Sorry bro, cougars and milfs are hot. 20 year old me would plugged that shit no wukkahs 👀

Sorry bro, cougars and milfs are hot. 20 year old me would plugged that shit no wukkahs 👀
Oh, why thank you, what a compliment! (although I had to look up 3 words in the Urban Dictionary - I'm not an English native speaker)
I was in love with Ace for years, feeling awkward that he's so much younger than me. When my son turned 20 it felt totally wrong. So I let go and now I love an older character.
Btw, I'm a sis, not a bro.