Chapter Discussion Ace Story Vol. III

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Im hyped for the next chapter too.
The artstyle, the fights, the build up so far are amazing.
What I love to see in the novel so far is that Ace really improve a lot during his travel, he get far stronger, master his CoO to a lvl where it could be future sight based on the descipt, he make his fire power stronger, face Whitebeard 100times, you actually see how insane strong Ace was back then, such like he beeing a CoO master we never see in the orginal manga, but here we see it and im glad that we see more of Ace power. Can´t wait for the next chapter, im pretty sure this time his CoA get hyped + new fire skills, perhaps even awakening.
i really cant wait for the next one even though it will be quite some time til a new one is released. coo point is something i was interested in as well, i wish we had more of a timeframe of the 100 fights like was that just a few weeks or a few months or a year just so we can understand a lil more how much ace was training on the ship.
Didn’t know there was a next chapter !!

Thatch design was dope af but not a huge fan of Marco’s one. No sign of Jozu and Vista.

And WB is great. But for me Thatch really stole the show.
same thanks to the op site homepage i was able to find it haha

completely agree marcos look is a bit too pretty boy ish from his portrayal and design already.

big fan of thatch now. it really gives us a closer look as to why ace was so hellbent on going after teach where he even disobeyed captains orders. can seem as for ace you feel alone in the world and trying to prove yourself yes he has his friends and luffy but i think he looked at thatch like an older brother/father figure so the death was a huge blow to him like reliving the "death" of sabo where this time he actually had power and strength to get justice.
Bruh the art is sick...Just imagine entire one piece series with this art style
:steef:
just goes to show odas team is filled with elites. i cant wait to see how they do the other commanders designes thatch is so sick in this one.
Still didn't read a single page lol.

I really want to take a look at this but knowing that it doesn't count as canon turns me away from it.
Although non canon, they showed the previous user of Kaku's giraffe fruit, didn't they?
uhh are you guys saying its noncanon cause oda didnt write it? cause all accounts are stating this is canon as its officialized by shuiesha and suervised by oda directly. confirmed as an official work similar to naruto novels where they're canon just not written by oda.
Post automatically merged:

who the hell edited this? haha