Versus Battle Acnologia the Black Dragon v. Ancalagon the Black

Which Black Dragon Wins?

• Total voters
Acno>Dragon Gods>RoT~FH>DC>Etherion>Ancalagon

Anca cant even surpass Etherion
LMAO on your powerscalling.
Ok,because you are fan of Fairy Trash, I will use Etherion to show how wrong you are. Etherion is the power that is able destroy world, or even multi-universe, change reality, create live, time manipulation. Like you compare god tier power with Trash Akno hahaha lol, what a fool

LMAO on your powerscalling.
Ok,because you are fan of Fairy Trash, I will use Etherion to show how wrong you are. Etherion is the power that is able destroy world, or even multi-universe, change reality, create live, time manipulation. Like you compare god tier power with Trash Akno hahaha lol, what a fool
I never said Etherion can destroy the multiverse.What are you talking?

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Acnologia is Continental level.

Ancalagon is not.

Size doesn't matter in this matchup. Acnologia is faster, smarter, more durable and his attack are op.
The Silmaril is a literal star, and Ancalagon was slayed when a literal star blasted him in the chest.

This was after Ancalagon made armies lead by several god-like entities fight on the back foot lol.

Who cares if Acnologia is a really strong ant in comparison?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The Silmaril is a literal star, and Ancalagon was slayed when a literal star blasted him in the chest.

This was after Ancalagon made armies lead by several god-like entities fight on the back foot lol.

Who cares if Acnologia is a really strong ant in comparison?
Where did you get that info from?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The Silmarillion. Eärendil and a force of eagles from Valinor did battle with the Black for a full 24 hours with a silmaril at the mast of the ship. IIRC one of the Silmaril’s was later turned into the North Star by the Valar.
Acnologia fought mage who used Star magic and guess what he wasn't even bothered about it.

Acnologia's durability is better than Ancalagon.
Post automatically merged:

Ancalagon was outplayed and guess what Acnologia is one of the smartest DS.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Acnologia fought mage who used Star magic and guess what he wasn't even bothered about it.

Is star magic = to an actual star?

Ancalagon was outplayed and guess what Acnologia is one of the smartest DS.
Keep in mind the Silmarillions will deal extra damage to tainted and dark creatures beyond durability. Even Morgoth was unable to keep his hand from being permanently burned by holding them.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Where did you get that info from?
From the Silmarillion. Confirmed in the video I shared to y’all lol.

Y’all are confusing differences in authorial representation with authorial intent.

“Acnologia destroyed a continent, Ancalagon never destroyed a continent, therefore Acnologia destroys him”

This is completely ignoring the fact that the entire idea behind Ancalagon was that he was the single greatest weapon possessed by a literal god (Morgoth), Ancalagon being so powerful that the armies of several god-like entities were completely smashed as soon as Morgoth released Ancalagon, and it literally took another god-like entity crashing a Galaxy-traversing Star into his chest to defeat him.

You are comparing a being who overwhelmed multiple gods in succession, and who it was pretty much a miracle that those gods actually defeated him at all, to some Shonen Dragon Ant, and saying the Ant wins because the writer of Fairy Tale wanted to draw him destroying a continent to compete with One Piece or whatever the hell purpose Acnologia serves in his series lol.

Authorial intent my guys. One of these beings was created to overwhelm several gods simultaneously.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ok now tell me his feats. Besides destroying a few mountains.

Because I don't believe he had any continental level ones.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Is overwhelming multiple gods single-handedly a joke to you? Just because Tolkien never wrote him destroying a land mass? Lmfao
Tell me you are judging this fight ona Dragon vs Dragon basis or what?

You and tachoe forget that he has a fucking overwhelming magic?

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Tell me you are judging this fight ona Dragon vs Dragon basis or what?
You and tachoe forget that he has a fucking overwhelming magic?
Acnologia’s overwhelming magic which in his own verse maxes out at continent level, right?

Ancalagon literally overwhelmed multiple high universal level beings by himself lol. That’s what these people are, beings who have universe-level control of their respective elements or whatever lol. Like I said, God-like entities.

But I’m supposed to dismiss Ancalagon being a creature of this caliber because Tolkien never drew him destroying an island? Lol

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Tolkien would never succumb to such schlock as to have damage portrayed in such a way. The sinking of Beleriand being the closest thing to it. It’s the same reason why we never see Gandalf or Sauron wipe out entire armies with magic.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Tolkien would never succumb to such schlock as to have damage portrayed in such a way. The sinking of Beleriand being the closest thing to it. It’s the same reason why we never see Gandalf or Sauron wipe out entire armies with magic.
It’s because Tolkien is writing stories that are meant to be analogous to real life situations and stories, in which continents aren’t ever destroyed lol. Shonen writers are writing “rule of cool” comics where characters destroy continents for fan-service.

Which is fine, there’s nothing wrong with either, but people can’t dismiss Tolkien’s literal god-like entities in his fiction just because we’ve never seen them blink several planets out of existence like Zeno from DBS or whatever other bullshit, even though beings like Ancalagon are conceptually meant to resemble someone like Zeno or Beerus in power.