Versus Battle Acnologia the Black Dragon v. Ancalagon the Black

Which Black Dragon Wins?

• Total voters
Since when is Etherion absolute power?

Anca is at best Islandlevel and Hypersonic.Just a fodder snack.And the Silmaril are gems rofl
Etherion creared universe, or another dimension for the sake of saving humanity....like it's power is not hmm absolute, Etherion losing to Lina Inverse with her power as avatar of Lord of Nighmare, but still this power is above everything that you spell here.

Last edited:
:gokulaugh:

Poor Acnologia @Steven
Ancalagon will hold his hands with every other creature in the Middle Earth to get rid of him:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
They cant use Fairy Sphere,neither they know about his motion sickness

Meredy connected every Mage on the continent to get enough Magicpower to hold the Fairy Sphere.

Acno vs Team Natsu and more or less the whole continent,did not contain any Power of Friendship

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
At first, I was gonna say "Acno stomps" based on the information I've got from these VS Wikis but after reading @TheAncientCenturion's and @Admiral Lee Hung's posts of Ancalagon matching these godlike characters, I don't think Acno wins against Ancalagon.
Yeah VB Wiki is truly garbage lol.

Ancalagon beats the shit out of several universal level entities at once, but heโ€™s never been seen destroying a continent so they place him at mountain level lmfao.