Powers & Abilities "ACoC" does not exist. It's "CoC coating/infusing", which has VARYING degrees/levels of skill.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
For starters we need to see how Zoro handles Mihawk who I believe is weaker than Admirals and then the Admiral he fights. We will then gauge Zoro’s strength in comparison to EoS Luffy and whoever the EoS villian is, then we will have to reflect on past characters like Roger and Kaido… Actually you’re very biased so it’s pointless to analyze anything, you will turn fact into fiction.

I’ll keep the bet simple, if Zoro plays a part in beating the final big bad (ZKK HAHA) and gets portrayal on the same level as Luffy then I’ll concede your Asura God really is at the top of the verse… behind Luffy (who he already acknowledged as stronger than him btw)

And loser has to payout $5. I can’t wait to see you bless my cashapp in a few years because Zoro is never fw Luffy or Roger. PK > WSS even Mihawk said this… You are setting yourself up for failure
When did Zoro acknowledge Luffy as stronger than him? We cant come to an agreement if you are already posting nonsense like this... :milaugh:
Either way, I'm going to win this bet for sure.
Only one trigger represents the Power and it isnt Luffy and certainly not Nami either.

When did Zoro acknowledge Luffy as stronger than him? We cant come to an agreement if you are already posting nonsense like this... :milaugh:
Either way, I'm going to win this bet for sure.
Only one trigger represents the Power and it isnt Luffy and certainly not Nami either.
Zoro comments all the time that if Luffy couldn’t accomplish something then he wouldn’t be worthy of being his captain… You as a Zoro fan should already know that Zoro joined Luffy because he was swayed by his strength that rivaled his own and he truly believed he could reach a title greater than the one he sought lmao

Funny how Zoro’s biggest fan doesn’t even know his character. He constantly stresses that Luffy is his superior and that he has to listen, he constantly announces his faith in Luffy.

And the clearest example for you to underatand is Fishman Island when Zoro flat out says he’d stop following Luffy if his strength ever wavered. And he got mad that Luffy got beat up by Caesar and started whining for him to get serious then once again in Dressrosa admits Luffy is the only person that can stop Doffy, etc so on and so on and that’s just from the Timeskip

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro comments all the time that if Luffy couldn’t accomplish something then he wouldn’t be worthy of being his captain… You as a Zoro fan should already know that Zoro joined Luffy because he was swayed by his strength that rivaled his own and he truly believed he could reach a title greater than the one he sought lmao

Funny how Zoro’s biggest fan doesn’t even know his character. He constantly stresses that Luffy is his superior and that he has to listen, he constantly announces his faith in Luffy.

And the clearest example for you to underatand is Fishman Island when Zoro flat out says he’d stop following Luffy if his strength ever wavered. And he got mad that Luffy got beat up by Caesar and started whining for him to get serious then once again in Dressrosa admits Luffy is the only person that can stop Doffy, etc so on and so on and that’s just from the Timeskip
First, Zoro joined Luffy because he was blackmailed.
Second, greater title doesnt make Luffy as stronger since it isnt strength related title.
Luffy is only superior to Zoro in crew ranking. If that is your argument Buggy is superior to Mihawk as well so that one flies outta the window.
He said he would take over the ship if Luffy wasnt at least capable of CoC. To be Zoros captain he has to be strong ofc, stronger isnt a requirement, thats a fabrication.

After beating Pica, clashing with Fujitora and wasting energy on Birdcage, sure lol, only Luffy can beat Doffy. However, Doffy would be history if Fujitora didnt protthim from Zoro. So, you need to take context into consideration instead of looking at things how it fits your agenda.
There is no such thing as Zoro admitted Luffy as stronger, completely made up. You can push that with casuals but with me you will need to do better. I have yet to meet a man who is able to make a convincing argument that Luffy is stronger than Zoro.

Second, greater title doesnt make Luffy as stronger since it isnt strength related title.
Luffy is only superior to Zoro in crew ranking. If that is your argument Buggy is superior to Mihawk as well so that one flies outta the window.
He said he would take over the ship if Luffy wasnt at least capable of CoC. To be Zoros captain he has to be strong ofc, stronger isnt a requirement, thats a fabrication.

After beating Pica, clashing with Fujitora and wasting energy on Birdcage, sure lol, only Luffy can beat Doffy. However, Doffy would be history if Fujitora didnt protthim from Zoro. So, you need to take context into consideration instead of looking at things how it fits your agenda.
There is no such thing as Zoro admitted Luffy as stronger, completely made up. You can push that with casuals but with me you will need to do better. I have yet to meet a man who is able to make a convincing argument that Luffy is stronger than Zoro.
Whatever, I’ll get the last laugh.
:doffyou:

I agree that CoC can be used at a single point instead of wearing it like people did in Wano.
Though the main point is... do you think that causes an increase in the damage being dealt compared to just CoA being used?
I have no idea what it does tbh. I can't read Oda's thoughts. He makes up shit as he goes.

“There is no such thing as gravity, this is a fan made term, in truth there is only a fundamental force that pulls objects toward each other. That force VARIES based on the size of the object in space”

Like, no shit AdCoC is a fan made term to describe CoC coating, do you feel like a big boy now? Lol

Literally the dumbest shit for brain OP I’ve seen in a long time. Lol
Look at this idiot trying to act smart. The problem with "ACoC" is that we will actually see more ADVANCED applications of CoC later on.

What will you call those then? AACoC? ACoC beyond CoC? ACoC 2? Oda gave you a term for a reason. It's Conqueror's Coating. Use it. No need for made up terms.

I agree that it's probably not advanced, Shanks is likely gonna show us what real AdvCoC looks like.
Nice
Post automatically merged:

🤡

Lucci blitzes and eats kaku. Zoro extreme diffed kaku. Luffy in g2 destroys that version of zoro. Considering cheetah>giraffe

I have no idea what it does tbh. I can't read Oda's thoughts. He makes up shit as he goes.

Look at this idiot trying to act smart. The problem with "ACoC" is that we will actually see more ADVANCED applications of CoC later on.

What will you call those then? AACoC? ACoC beyond CoC? ACoC 2? Oda gave you a term for a reason. It's Conqueror's Coating. Use it. No need for made up terms.
Ryuo is usually referred to as ACoA while the level beyond is termed ID (Internal Destruction).

Whatever the last stage of CoC is will probably get its own abbreviation or nickname

Ryuo is usually referred to as ACoA while the level beyond is termed ID (Internal Destruction).

Whatever the last stage of CoC is will probably get its own abbreviation or nickname
"Internal Destruction" is the only "advanced" thing. It's 1 level beyond Ryou. Calling it ACoA is fitting.

The issue with Luffy is he was not aware of the difference between basic Ryou and ACoA, so Hyogoro had to explain it.

CoC coating is just an application of CoC. Both Luffy and Zoro literally used it with 0 training.

:kobeha::kobeha:
ACoC2 kinda has a ring to it if you’ve been in the Naruto battle forums enough lmao

"Internal Destruction" is the only "advanced" thing. It's 1 level beyond Ryou. Calling it ACoA is fitting.

The issue with Luffy is he was not aware of the difference between basic Ryou and ACoA, so Hyogoro had to explain it.

CoC coating is just an application of CoC. Both Luffy and Zoro literally used it with 0 training.
Not really
Luffy also calls barrier haki as something ‘ off the charts’ and in some other translations it’s literally translated as ‘ advanced ‘ .
there can be two types of advanced armament , it’s just that penetration / ID is even a level above barrier / flowing haki which in itself is advanced armament.

Not really
Luffy also calls barrier haki as something ‘ off the charts’ and in some other translations it’s literally translated as ‘ advanced ‘ .
there can be two types of advanced armament , it’s just that penetration / ID is even a level above barrier / flowing haki which in itself is advanced armament.
Read the post. Luffy was not aware of the difference between basic Ryou and ACoA. It had to be spelled out for him.

Hyogoro "SH the Ryou you used is beyond any Ryou I can teach you"

Wrong, there's no lvl of mastery here.
Once you can use ACoC, or any other "weird" skill with Haki, there's no better or worse mastery.

We never see any statement about "mastery" over a specific skill with Haki. Scabbards compared to Boa sisters didnt show a faster time to activate Haki, or a better efficiency (wasting less Haki during X time), or anything else related to mastery/control. What varies is the "quantity", "size", "points", "lvl", etc of the Haki. Their Barrier Haki is simply stronger, bcs they are stronger characters inverse. Their "wills" are stronger.

So CoC coating it's ACoC, which is a fanmade term like you said. And that's all.

P.S: FS is considered ACoO as well.

I have an another theory. What if Conquers haki is like nen from HxH. Their first training was to release their nen. But once they could do it, they had to learn to maintain their aura with them, aka coat themselves.

It will be Ten in HxH aka coating yourself.. while what Luffy was doing when he fainted people is Ren.

So you can manipulate Conquers haki in may more ways, coating attacks will be like Ko, or it could also mean that Big Mom and Kaido were using some kind of Ken to stop Law to shamble them or something like this.