Speculations Act 3 is the last act of Wano.

Wano will be

• 3 Acts

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • 4 Acts

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • 5 Acts

Votes: 29 56.9%

• Total voters
I personally still think that 5 acts are possible, but therefore the third act needs to end like really, really soon. We're nearly 100 chapters into the arc.

If it ends with Act 3 i think Oda cancelled 4 and 5 because his jump message heavily hinted that he wanted to squeeze in some Sabo,Vivi, Hancock and even Shanks stuff and neither of them is coming to Wano.

I personally still think that 5 acts are possible, but therefore the third act needs to end like really, really soon. We're nearly 100 chapters into the arc.

If it ends with Act 3 i think Oda cancelled 4 and 5 because his jump message heavily hinted that he wanted to squeeze in some Sabo,Vivi, Hancock and even Shanks stuff and neither of them is coming to Wano.
Some kabuki plays only have 3 arcs, so maybe not cancelled but never planned more tham 3

Asura Zoro can win at any moment. :finally:
:kayneshrug:

Base Zoro has proven to be capable of attaining most of the job that forced Kaido to rely on his Hybrid mode so abruptly, Base Zoro > Base Kaido most likely, period.

I just hope Asura shall prove good enough to mid diff Base Zoro, that would most likely equate to bearing the strenght to fight off Hybrid Kaido in a neat manner.

And I don't exclude the off chance Zoro developed a new "weapon".

Originally I expected Act 4 to come into place, but on the other hand I can see that the final battle has commenced since a while so I don't know anymore.
My own though, as long as the act3 continue, the chance that wano only having 3-4act make more sense.
So if we are still after 10-15chapters in wano and the war still continue, the act3 most like not end fast then and it going be the last act with fights. Let see what Oda plan for the future, but im sure if act still continue in 10-15chapters, the chance of the main fights ending in act3 are high.

Act 1 - 16 chapters
Act 2 - almost 30 chapters
Act 3 - almost 60 chapters up to now; given the fact we'll have Onigashima fights and the rest of Wano history (Poneglyphs and more), we should expect at least other 25 chapters
That's why I think Act 3 is going to end in this volume, then Act 4 with Kaido and Big Mom defeat and eventually Act 5 with the afterwards

My own though, as long as the act3 continue, the chance that wano only having 3-4act make more sense.
So if we are still after 10-15chapters in wano and the war still continue, the act3 most like not end fast then and it going be the last act with fights. Let see what Oda plan for the future, but im sure if act still continue in 10-15chapters, the chance of the main fights ending in act3 are high.
Eventually a twist of events could open up Arc 4. Like an arrival I guess. Could be CP0 itself. But overall the main structure of the arc is still centered off the physical yonko, so that would not make too much sense either being a subplot.