Speculations Act 3 is the last act of Wano.

Wano will be

• 3 Acts

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • 4 Acts

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • 5 Acts

Votes: 29 56.9%

• Total voters
The most important thing is Jo Ha Kyu, not the Acts. We’re still very much in the Ha phase, and cutting away anytime soon would completely ruin the momentum. There is no natural ending to the current phase of action until, at the very least, the Beast Pirate executives are defeated.

If it’s to be five acts, Act Four will be entirely about the Kaido fight, and every other Beast Pirate will have been defeated before Act Four begins.

It could still be four Acts, where Act Four is a an entire “kyu” section and Act Three is all the fights, concluding with Kaido’s defeat.

Or it could just be three acts, with Act One being Jo, and Ha and Kyu being spread out over Act Two and Three.
Plausible conclusion
Either its 3 acts or we are already in act 4
If not then act 4 will be just kaidos fight
:kayneshrug:

You want them to defeat 2 yonko ? Are you serious? Are you ?!

also this whole war has been less dangerous then WCI... I remember the senses of danger when the big mom pirates were about to massacre the alliance ... we need that in wano.
Also if this war will make marine Ford look cute then we need to say big mom killing garp redoing the ace + whiteboard thing all in one masterpiece
Luffy isn't losing anybody close to him anymore. That was the point of the TS.
You guys keep asking for tragedy since Dressrosa, it ain't happening.
They will defeat at least Kaido, I don't know what will happen with Big Mom but they have to win.
There is no going back now, no failing allowed. A lot will happen before the end of the arc but I know for sure that Luffy isn't losing a friend or a family member.

Garp isn't even allowed to come to Wano.

It very obviously isn’t, because that is not at all a natural point to end an Act, and is totally antithetical to jo-ha-kyu.

Oda is not going to stop the story, while all the Strawhats are in the middle of a fight, and go “and now for something totally different in a completely separate island!” That cuts all momentum before reaching kyu.
Oda can cut it if he wants not only that but you have to take into account he can have the tragedy he outside wano and not end the act till we come back

Luffy isn't losing anybody close to him anymore. That was the point of the TS.
You guys keep asking for tragedy since Dressrosa, it ain't happening.
They will defeat at least Kaido, I don't know what will happen with Big Mom but they have to win.
There is no going back now, no failing allowed. A lot will happen before the end of the arc but I know for sure that Luffy isn't losing a friend or a family member.

Garp isn't even allowed to come to Wano.
That mean oda is a lying when he said wano will make marine Ford look cute the very same war were we had 2 major deaths

everyone knows shanks will die so this whole thing no one dear to luffy will die make no sense

That mean oda is a lying when he said wano will make marine Ford look cute the very same war were we had 2 major deaths

everyone knows shanks will die so this whole thing no one dear to luffy will die make no sense
Then you have infos that I don't have. I don't know for sure that Shanks is going to die.
And by nobody close to him will die, you have to understand it means that nobody close to him will die if he can stop it.

Obviously if Shanks goes to war against BB and dies, what can he do about it?
Luffy doesn't read the news and doesn't care about what's happening elsewhere.

He usually learns about things randomly.

I think 5 acts is possible this 3 act seems 2 be about matching up fighting with a few clash and probably act 4 will the all out all in battles SN losses and bounce back, act 5 everyone finishing up there fights the last wud be luffy of course finishing off kaido, who knows well just have to wait and see

Then you have infos that I don't have. I don't know for sure that Shanks is going to die.
And by nobody close to him will die, you have to understand it means that nobody close to him will die if he can stop it.

Obviously if Shanks goes to war against BB and dies, what can he do about it?
Luffy doesn't read the news and doesn't care about what's happening elsewhere.

He usually learns about things randomly.
Luffy is not the same as before... do you remember how he reacted to Pedro death ? Very mature.

he knows he can not save everyone or he will learn this lesson in wano... he will be fighting kaido what do you think he can do ?

if garp dies it’s not because luffy is weak or failed to protect, its because garp is the weak one who failed to protect himself from big mom.

Luffy is not the same as before... do you remember how he reacted to Pedro death ? Very mature.

he knows he can not save everyone or he will learn this lesson in wano... he will be fighting kaido what do you think he can do ?

if garp dies it’s not because luffy is weak or failed to protect, its because garp is the weak one who failed to protect himself from big mom.
Garp isn't dying in front of Luffy by the hands of Big Mom. Luffy will stop that before it happens, awakening, CoC or whatever, this isn't happening.

1. The raid aint failing.
2. The Tragedy of act 3 was The Odens fb.
3. This act will end when Kaido and Big Mom get defeated.
:kata:
If the FB was the tragedy( the thing we already knew about) then my rating for this arc will go down dramatically once it’s over.
Post automatically merged:

:kayneshrug:

Base Zoro has proven to be capable of attaining most of the job that forced Kaido to rely on his Hybrid mode so abruptly, Base Zoro > Base Kaido most likely, period.
Zoro did not force Kaido into Hybrid, and nothing indicates that Zoro > Base Kaido. Stop pushing it.

Zoro did not force Kaido into Hybrid, and nothing indicates that Zoro > Base Kaido. Stop pushing it.
Oh really? :zorothink:

Enlighten me about what made Kaido trigger his Hybrid mode so abruptly after he had just switched to his Base and after Zoro had clearly done the by far better job against him out of all supernovae.

Enlighten me about what would have occurred had Kaido not dodged that strike thanks to Big Mom's advice and tell me the Fairy Tale about Zoro being unable to hit Kaido if he didn't allow him further on, just to conclude your essay.

Oh really? :zorothink:

Enlighten me about what made Kaido trigger his Hybrid mode so abruptly after he had just switched to his Base and after Zoro had clearly done the by far better job against him out of all supernovar.

Enlighten me about what would have occurred had Kaido not dodged that strike thanks to Big Mom's advice and tell me the Fairy Tale about Zoro being unable to hit Kaido if he didn't allow him further on, just to conclude your essay.
So you're saying the attack that didnt hurt Kaido too much forced him into Hybrid? Mate he was saying throughout the fight how they were backing up their words and how annoying they were getting, it wasnt Zoro alone.

He went into Hybrid after releasing that wind attack and laughing.

And that's Dragon Kaido by the way,

Nothing about Base Kaido was shown, in fact Base Kaido was having an easier time against all of them combined, Zoro included.

Unless you wanna tell me Base Zoro> G4 Luffy + Kidd+ Law+ Killer.

But i don't think you're insane enough to say that.

If Kaido didn't dodge like BM told him he would've been hurt more than the damage he received prior, though i very much doubt that was an attack on the level of Oden, which in itself only greatly wounded him.

Zoro will replicate that level of attack later in the fight, he didn't now.

P

PeperLevi

@Don DaSlayer
I really like you as member,but you are trusting in totally hollow affirmations which go against everything there is in the story that can lead Straw Hats to face another total defeat and determines how much more of Wano Arc is yet to come.
I got so much pissed with how much plot protected Straw Hats in Totto Land. I hated how they messed around in Big Mom Pirates's territory,escaped like a bunch of cowards and in the end,got the reputation of be a pirate crew on the same level as them,same when Linlin and her crew proved their superiority over Straw Hats several times during that arc.
When Linlin revealed she would go to Wano,i concluded that Straw Hats deserve deal with both Beasts Pirates and Big Mom Pirates in Wano and face a total defeat. Big Mom Pirates showed that there is a lesson Straw Hats need to learn about their own power level.
I support Straw Hats being defeated in Onigashima Raid and i am not alone.
Team "Straw Hats will be defeated in Onigashima Raid": Mr Morj @PeperLevi @ImmaIvanoM @playa4321 @Hanzo hattori @Jo_Ndule @Sadistic Senpai

Doubt it. No way all the below the rooftop fights are ending then the rooftop battle ends and everything is resolved before end of Act 3, which is an arc that's been going for a while. That's just stretching out an act. No point in dining your arc into acts if one's like 3 put together. That's just how I see it.

It very obviously isn’t, because that is not at all a natural point to end an Act, and is totally antithetical to jo-ha-kyu.

Oda is not going to stop the story, while all the Strawhats are in the middle of a fight, and go “and now for something totally different in a completely separate island!” That cuts all momentum before reaching kyu.
Yes he is. Do you think the intermission will be boring?

You want them to defeat 2 yonko ? Are you serious? Are you ?!

also this whole war has been less dangerous then WCI... I remember the senses of danger when the big mom pirates were about to massacre the alliance ... we need that in wano.
Also if this war will make marine Ford look cute then we need to say big mom killing garp redoing the ace + whiteboard thing all in one masterpiece
Lmfao forget two piece this MF is reading 5 piece and a biscuit

That mean oda is a lying when he said wano will make marine Ford look cute
He literally never said this about wano that's Artur piece. He was talking about the final war