Powers & Abilities AdCoC Lightning is Red, KoH Lightning is Black..

Thunder Bagua can or cannot have AdCoC in it.. Nothing shows that the Thunder Bagua in act 1 was with AdCoC..
Okay so when do you decide that thunder bagua is using advCoC?

When it’s red lightning? So you’re saying that until Kaido uses red lighting bagua he isn’t using AdvCoC? Okay. So by chapter 1010, if Kaido doesn’t have a red lightning thunder bagua attack, we are to assume that he never uses AdvCoC attacks… yet Luffy directly says that Kaido is in fact using AdvCoC attacks

hehehe, so your entire theory crumbles the moment we reach chapter 1010 without any red lightning from Kaido, right?

Last edited:
Okay so when do you decide that thunder bagua is using advCoC?

When it’s red lightning? So you’re saying that until Kaido uses red lighting bagua he isn’t using AdvCoC? Okay. So by chapter 1010, if Kaido doesn’t have a red lightning thunder bagua attack, we are to assume that he never uses AdvCoC attacks… yet Luffy directly says that Kaido is in fact using AdvCoC attacks

hehehe, so your entire theory crumbles the moment we reach chapter 1010 without any red lightning from Kaido, right?
You know how base CoA is invisible, and CoA body hardening condense it into a Black Color..

AdCoC's hardening stage is outward condensed lightning and the true color of it turns out to be Red..

We can see Roger and Whitebeard collecting CoC waves into a mass of CoC before they clash..

Same her with Kaido's Thunder Bagua that took down Zoro and Law..
Well only the end result condensed Lightning is shown..

I promise you that one will for sure be Red Lightning..

I also promise you that Shanks Kamusari attack will be Full Red Lightning in contrary to
Roger's Divine Departure which was mostly Black..

C

Cruxroux

You know how base CoA is invisible, and CoA body hardening condense it into a Black Color..

AdCoC's hardening stage is outward condensed lightning and the true color of it turns out to be Red..

We can see Roger and Whitebeard collecting CoC waves into a mass of CoC before they clash..

Same her with Kaido's Thunder Bagua that took down Zoro and Law..
Well only the end result condensed Lightning is shown..

I also promise you that Shanks Kamusari attack will be Full Red Lightning in contrary to
Roger's Divine Departure which was mostly Black..
Give me a panel of Kaido / Garp / Luffy with Red lightening. Now.

No no, Luffy was knocked out during this panel… Luffy woke up and said he realised that Kaido had been using CoC in his attacks when he hit him

meaning that we will have to see AdvCoC BEFORE Luffy got knocked out… remember Luffy must have also seen AdvCoC from Kaido before he was knocked out

tick tock. When do the rest of the colored manga reach 1010? The moment they reach 1010 without your red coloring shit, you are out on your ass

Give me a panel of Kaido / Garp / Luffy with Red lightening. Now.
I got a Panel of Roger vs Whitebeard splitting the sky..

No no, Luffy was knocked out during this panel… Luffy woke up and said he realised that Kaido had been using CoC in his attacks when he hit him

meaning that we will have to see AdvCoC BEFORE Luffy got knocked out… remember Luffy must have also seen AdvCoC from Kaido before he was knocked out

tick tock. When do the rest of the colored manga reach 1010? The moment they reach 1010 without your red coloring shit, you are out on your ass
I can't wait, i guarantee you the attack that took down both Zoro and Law will be Pure Red Lightning..

Also i think i picked up on something..

AdCoC Thunder Bagua are 2 Handed.. The ones with Purple Lightning are with one Hand Chapter 923 and 1001..

KoH is definitely CoC, it was literally explained and introduced as that - that thanks to CoC usage he is able to control Enma in the first place. Did you forget how King's soldiers all fainted after Zoro went into his KoH mode?

People who try to scale based on singular panels, sfx or colors instead of explanations and clear semantics through the story are unreliable and didnt understand that Oda is extremely inconsistent in such things, especially if its about Haki.

KoH is definitely CoC, it was literally explained and introduced as that - that thanks to CoC usage he is able to control Enma in the first place. Did you forget how King's soldiers all fainted after Zoro went into his KoH mode?

People who try to scale based on singular panels, sfx or colors instead of explanations and clear semantics through the story are unreliable and didnt understand that Oda is extremely inconsistent in such things, especially if its about Haki.
You need CoC to activate KoH, but KoH itself is not CoC or AdCoC.. It's CoA..