Powers & Abilities AdCoC Lightning is Red, KoH Lightning is Black..

Up to chapter 1004, it's all official colors
No such thing.
In germany the MC is officially R-uffy with his mate Lorenor Zorro.
As long as they do not fuck up too badly Oda is not interfering.

CoC is a requirement to control Enma.
KoH was only possible after Zoro learned to control Enma.
Zoro uses CoC, the beast pirates get knocked out, the lightening appears around his swords.
I really have no idea how Oda could make it any clearer.
You do not even have to read Zoros thoughts or Kings words in the panels to understand what is happening.

Last edited:
But this isn't Black or Red. What could this be? :yodawhat:
Imperfect CoA Haki mixed with CoO Soul color coating..

No such thing.

Zoro uses CoC, the beast pirates get knocked out, the lightening appears around his swords.
You do not even have to read Zoros thoughts or Kings words in the panels to understand what is happening.
I agree with everything you said.. Just that at the end of the day KoH is CoA.. The peak of Swordsmanship is CoA..

You need CoC to activate KoH, but KoH itself is not CoC or AdCoC.. It's CoA..
:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

No such thing.

Zoro doesn't need acoc to control Enma, only a large amount of acoa. Auden owned enma for 30 years without knowing about acoc.

I can't wait, i guarantee you the attack that took down both Zoro and Law will be Pure Red Lightning..

Also i think i picked up on something..

AdCoC Thunder Bagua are 2 Handed.. The ones with Purple Lightning are with one Hand Chapter 923 and 1001..
are you understanding what I’m saying?

I’m saying Luffy was knocked out during Chapter 1010 when Kaido hit law and Zoro

Do you understand?

that means Luffy must have seen Kaido use AdvCoC BEFORE HE WAS KNOCKED OUT

There has to be a panel of Kaido using AdvCoC in chapter 1009 or else Luffy would not have seen Kaido use AdvCoC

:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Zoro doesn't need acoc to control Enma, only a large amount of acoa. Auden owned enma for 30 years without knowing about acoc.
When you feed CoC to Enma then you can wield it like a feather..

are you understanding what I’m saying?

I’m saying Luffy’s was knocked out during Chapter 1010 when Kaido hit law and Zoro

Do you understand?

that means Luffy must have seen Kaido use AdvCoC BEFORE HE WAS KNOCKED OUT

There has to be a panel of Kaido using AdvCoC in chapter 1009 or else Luffy would not have seen Kaido use AdvCoC
What's this arbitrary rule coming from..

Enma only stopped acting up once Zoro consciously used CoC. Oden also had CoC.
All of the Scabbards know high levels of CoA and none of them are willing or able to wield Enma.
Enma stopped being naughty after Zoro stopped restraining haki. The blacksmith spoke only about ryoo, but not acoc. If Enma needed acoc, he would immediately pull it out of Zoro.

You're embarassing yourself..

CoC =/= AdCoC
Black Lightning =/= Red Lightning

Kaido, Luffy and Big Mom split the sky..
Using conqueror's haki on a sword = coating the sword with conqueror's haki = conqueror's coating.

Luffy did not split the skies with Kaido when he hit him with conqueror's coating the first time, it doesn't automatically happen after each aCoC hit.