Powers & Abilities AdCoC Lightning is Red, KoH Lightning is Black..

What I'm reading...... The dude first tried to deduce the presence of acoc by non-contact, but after he was flooded with frames with touching Kaido,Luffy,Zoro, Yamato and Oden, he decided to output acoc by color scheme.... Invented a new bullshit where Black lightning = acoa, Red = acoc..... He was pointed out that Yamato and Kaido generally have a violet acoa, not black. Auden has an incomprehensible color at all. Then I made up some shit about Enma's soul.... Because Brooke has a green soul, lol. It was pointed out to him that initially the haki smoke was feoletovy and he said that feoletovy = Zoro in anger and this is reflected in the color of Enma's soul. Fuck, Lol. The guy is sick. He comes up with a bunch of delusional hedcanon and tries to show, based on his schizophrenia, that anime is not canon. Dude, in terms of the canonicity of anime >>>>>>>> your nonsense. Remember. 1 At Zoro acoc. 2 Smoke is acoa Zoro, like BM or Reilly. 3 Violet smoke =Enma pulled acoa Zoro 4 Green Smoke = Zoro himself pours acoa into three blades. 5 Enme does not need acoc, only acoa. 6 Zoro can do Koh with any swords

Last edited:
What I'm reading...... The dude first tried to deduce the presence of acoc by non-contact, but after he was flooded with frames with touching Kaido,Luffy,Zoro, Yamato and Oden, he decided to output acoc by color scheme.... Invented a new bullshit where Black lightning = acoa, Red = acoc..... He was pointed out that Yamato and Kaido generally have a violet acoa, not black. Auden has an incomprehensible color at all. Then I made up some shit about Enma's soul.... Because Brooke has a green soul, lol. It was pointed out to him that initially the haki smoke was feoletovy and he said that feoletovy = Zoro in anger and this is reflected in the color of Enma's soul. Fuck, Lol. The guy is sick. He comes up with a bunch of delusional hedcanon and tries to show, based on his schizophrenia, that anime is not canon. Dude, in terms of the canonicity of anime >>>>>>>> your nonsense. Remember. 1 At Zoro acoc. 2 Smoke is acoa Zoro, like BM or Reilly. 3 Feoletovy smoke =Enma pulled acoa Zoro 4 Green Smoke = Zoro himself pours acoa into three blades. 5 Enme does not need acoc, only acoa. 6 Zoro can do Koh with any swords
Don't waste your time on him, he is deluded into his nonsense and there is no salvation.

He doesn't want to accept that Zoro literally coated his sword in conqueror's haki like the manga fucking says so he will use any possible way to justify his belief.

C

Cruxroux

What I'm reading...... The dude first tried to deduce the presence of acoc by non-contact, but after he was flooded with frames with touching Kaido,Luffy,Zoro, Yamato and Oden, he decided to output acoc by color scheme.... Invented a new bullshit where Black lightning = acoa, Red = acoc..... He was pointed out that Yamato and Kaido generally have a violet acoa, not black. Auden has an incomprehensible color at all. Then I made up some shit about Enma's soul.... Because Brooke has a green soul, lol. It was pointed out to him that initially the haki smoke was feoletovy and he said that feoletovy = Zoro in anger and this is reflected in the color of Enma's soul. Fuck, Lol. The guy is sick. He comes up with a bunch of delusional hedcanon and tries to show, based on his schizophrenia, that anime is not canon. Dude, in terms of the canonicity of anime >>>>>>>> your nonsense. Remember. 1 At Zoro acoc. 2 Smoke is acoa Zoro, like BM or Reilly. 3 Violet smoke =Enma pulled acoa Zoro 4 Green Smoke = Zoro himself pours acoa into three blades. 5 Enme does not need acoc, only acoa. 6 Zoro can do Koh with any swords
Bro has Premium subscription to Delusions.
Leave him alone.
:blush::blush:

Don't waste your time on him, he is deluded into his nonsense and there is no salvation.

He doesn't want to accept that Zoro literally coated his sword in conqueror's haki like the manga fucking says so he will use any possible way to justify his belief.
Zoro is not coating his swords in CoC.. It's the same concept with Sanji's Ifrit Jambe, Enma is leaking Stable CoA just like Sanji is leaking stable plasma..