Powers & Abilities AdCoC Lightning is Red, KoH Lightning is Black..

Zoro fans will be so ashamed of themselves when they understand that KoH is CoA that they will go hide in a ditch somewhere and this whole forum is going to be super silent..

Using conqueror's haki on a sword = coating the sword with conqueror's haki = conqueror's coating.

Luffy did not split the skies with Kaido when he hit him with conqueror's coating the first time, it doesn't automatically happen after each aCoC hit.
There's no coating involved in KoH, the Black Lightning is leaking from the Blades..

Before going any further explain how AdCoC works from your point of view..

If Enma needed acoc
CoC is necessary to fully control Enma. You can use it without, maybe... Zoro already had CoC when he first picked the sword up.
He may not have used it yet actively, but it was always there. CoC is not something you are granted mid fight. You either have it or you do not.

C

Cruxroux

Kaido, Luffy and Big Mom split the sky..
Garp did not.
He does not have AdCoC?
:josad::josad:
Post automatically merged:

Zoro fans will be so ashamed of themselves when they understand that KoH is CoA that they will go hide in a ditch somewhere and this whole forum is going to be super silent.
I'm still surprised you haven't done that yet , after taking L from Every Thread and you come up with new thread.

How can I feed Enme coc? Then it is already acoc, as evidenced by the black lightning of the charater type
Just by Zoro unleashing an invisible CoC wave, Enma detected it and calmed down..

AdCoC is condensing lightning from outside.. Completely different..

Garp did not.
He does not have AdCoC?
:josad::josad:

I'm still surprised you haven't done that yet , after taking L from Every Thread and you come up with new thread.
Why you want to go with Garp?..

There's no coating involved in KoH, the Black Lightning is leaking from the Blades..

Before going any further explain how AdCoC works from your point of view..
Dude it's literally conqueror's coating, you have the serpentine haki trail in Zoro's attack like you had in all instances of conqueror's coating.

Plus like I told you, it is definitely conqueror's coating as confirmed by Kaido and King.

Accept that you are wrong and move on.
Don't start a thread if you don't read the series. You are embarrassing yourself.

Dude it's literally conqueror's coating, you have the serpentine haki trail in Zoro's attack like you had in all instances of conqueror's coating.

It's messed up to say that the ligthning from Koh is conqueror coating cause AdCoC is a charge and discharge of outside CoC waves..

KoH lightning is leaking from the Blades which came from Zoro's body with Haki flow.. AdCoC doesn't flow in the body..

Why bother with Zoro when he didn't fought any AdCoC to begin with.
Cause it's just not AdCoC and it's annoying.. Yall just want it to be AdCoC so Zoro is still somewhat close to Luffy..

Most Zoro fans are in total denial and don't want to admit that Zoro is using KoH against Lucci.. That's so weird..

explain how AdCoC works
Be more specific please. Its more or less the same as CoA coating only that the aura extends further out.
Roger used it with a flying slash as well, just like CoA.

Yall just want it to be AdCoC so Zoro is still somewhat close to Luffy
And you do not want it to be CoC so you can pretend like there is any sizable distance between them.
You have the same stupid agenda you accuse others of.
Read the manga and accept what is delivers.

Zoro isn't.
That's the neat part.
Why are blades hakiless tell me that
That's insane, yall actually brainwashed each into believing that..

Whether there's Green Smoke or Haki trails or both it's KoH..

Why do you think in the new picture there's green along side the Black Lightning?.. It's one and the same..

You actually have seen only Green Smoke in the fight with King right before he did KoH Onigiri..

CoC is necessary to fully control Enma. You can use it without, maybe... Zoro already had CoC when he first picked the sword up.
He may not have used it yet actively, but it was always there. CoC is not something you are granted mid fight. You either have it or you do not.
Enma needs both acoc and acoa to satisfy her ? Lol. Of course not. The haki master without coc will be able to curb it.

What's this arbitrary rule coming from..
Luffy said he realised that CoC voting was possible because he realised that’s what Kaido was doing

So obviously Luffy must have seen Kaido use CoC coating in an attack BEFORE HE GOT KNOCKED OUT

Luffy directly says he figured out CoC voting because he saw Kaido do it… we are not told Luffy just magically figures out CoC coating exists from nowhere

So when did Luffy see Kaido use CoC coating then?

Cause it's just not AdCoC and it's annoying.. Yall just want it to be AdCoC so Zoro is still somewhat close to Luffy..

Most Zoro fans are in total denial and don't want to admit that Zoro is using KoH against Lucci.. That's so weird..
I'm one of the biggest Luffy fans out there and I'm telling you that what Zoro used is adCoC, stop the nonsense.

Zoro is closer to Luffy than what you think, even if Luffy clearly remains superior.

This is not surprising since Zoro's objective is to surpass someone who has the strength of an emperor and who is stronger than Shanks.

Swords are quoted with haki clown.

Green flames is simply , Firefoxstyle.
It comes from freaking Enma.. It's KoH!..

Be more specific please. Its more or less the same as CoA coating only that the aura extends further out.
Roger used it with a flying slash as well, just like CoA.
The result is somewhat similar, the way to achieve it is not..

Base CoA and CoC are both invisible.. Hardened body CoA turns Black.. AdCoC doesn't flow inside the body like CoA..
CoC is invisible waves coming from the the brain and directly travels outside the body.. It's a mid range ability turn into tangible short range..

The layer of hardened CoC is created outside of body around someone

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I'm one of the biggest Luffy fans out there and I'm telling you that what Zoro used is adCoC, stop the nonsense.

Zoro is closer to Luffy than what you think, even if Luffy clearly remains superior.

This is not surprising since Zoro's objective is to surpass someone who has the strength of an emperor and who is stronger than Shanks.
Now you see the nonsense we have to deal with from these sanji fans:catsweat: