Powers & Abilities Admiral fruits that counter each other

Ice vs Magma:- Equal I think. A lot of people say Ice Freezes Magma. But weve seen Magma melt Ice as well.

Plant vs Light:- Plant wins. Light is very destructive...however GB may constantly be buffed when fighting the Light User due to photosynthesis

Plant vs Magma:- Magma wins. Magma destroys the vegatation....no brainer. Though I heard of Magma creating more fertile soil, so possibly may make GB's newer creations (post destruction) even stronger ?

Light vs Magma:- Stalemate...they dont really do anything to each other.

Ice vs Light:- Light wins. It would melt the Ice and also Light cant be frozen

Ice vs Plant:- Ice wins. Ice freezes plants

Gravity vs Light:- Gravity wins. Gravity bends light

Gravity vs Ice:- Gravity wins. The force destroys the ice

Gravity vs Magma:- Stalemate or Gravity wins.

Gravity vs Plant:- Gravity wins. Force crushes plant

Leave your opinions....

Plant vs Light:- Plant wins. Light is very destructive...however GB may constantly be buffed when fighting the Light User
Well, Kizaru isn't simply light as in sunshine, he can bundle his light into lasers, which, as you said, are pretty hot and highly destructive. Who knows what awakened light looks light, maybe Kizaru can manipulate the wavelengths of his light further.
Gravity vs Light:- Gravity wins. Gravity bends light
No, Light wins, unless Fujitora can create the gravitational force of a black hole. We know Fujitora's gravity generally isn't that effective against logias that can turn into an element on molecular or atomic level. When Sabo was affected by Fujitora's gravity, he turned into fire and bypassed the gravitational force, closing the distance and going into CqC. And light is even more obvious, as it has no mass, thus not being affected by gravity (hence Kizaru could levitate), unless, as I said, the gravity gets as absurd as a black hole. I think Kizaru's fruit is the best counter here.
Gravity vs Magma:- Stalemate or Gravity wins.
I'd say Magma wins. While molten rock and thus rather affected by gravity, Akainu would not be physically harmed. He would just turn into a pile of magma, turning the rest of the ground into magma as well and travel in that logia form. Though light is a harder counter.

• Akainu counters Aokiji
That's it

Fujitora's gravity is too fodder to counter Kizaru

Ryokugyu doesn't counter Kizaru, for one, Kizaru isn't constantly radiating light like the sun, and for two, Ryokugyu wouldn't benefit from it anymore than he would benefit from it being day-time.

Well, Kizaru isn't simply light as in sunshine, he can bundle his light into lasers, which, as you said, are pretty hot and highly destructive. Who knows what awakened light looks light, maybe Kizaru can manipulate the wavelengths of his light further.
But even with it being destructive....Kizaru's light will still have photons within it. Photons allow plants to create food. So with every attack that Kizaru uses to destroy GB's plants....GB will carry on getting buffed or whatever getting nutirents does for him. Would that give him faster plants?....more durable trees ?

I mean sure his ability is plants...but this is OP, where Magma can vapourise swords from a distance. Who knows how insanely strong GB or his plants could get with the right amount of nutirents.

No, Light wins, unless Fujitora can create the gravitational force of a black hole. We know Fujitora's gravity generally isn't that effective against logias that can turn into an element on molecular or atomic level. When Sabo was affected by Fujitora's gravity, he turned into fire and bypassed the gravitational force, closing the distance and going into CqC. And light is even more obvious, as it has no mass, thus not being affected by gravity (hence Kizaru could levitate), unless, as I said, the gravity gets as absurd as a black hole. I think Kizaru's fruit is the best counter here.
I wouldnt say a mini blackhole is out of the question. I mean Blackbeard can make something similar. Its entirely possible.

I'd say Magma wins. While molten rock and thus rather affected by gravity, Akainu would not be physically harmed. He would just turn into a pile of magma, turning the rest of the ground into magma as well and travel in that logia form. Though light is a harder counter.
Yh but the gravity and the force would overwhelm his attacks is what im getting at.

Plant vs Light:- Plant wins. Light is very destructive...however GB may constantly be buffed when fighting the Light User due to photosynthesis
It doesn't work like that.

Kizaru's DF is not only light. It has that stupid beams. Otherwise you would be right taking in consideration only the power and not the power + user combo.

Kizaru's DF only counter is Teach's "Logia" DF(fake logia) and maybe Fujitora's Gravity DF at full potential(black holes). Since his light speed attacks with haki should be the ultimate power of One Piece.

maybe Kizaru can manipulate the wavelengths of his light further.
Could be overpowered if Oda wants to make Pika encompass the electromagnetic radiation. Imagine Kizaru having the ability to produce Ultraviolet, X ray, and Gamma ray attacks? All lifeform let alone plants, would be dead.