Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
Killer was not nerfed.
So Killer not having his main weapons (the Mechanical Arm Mounted Sickles) that he has have utilised for years is not considered a nerf, aye? :seriously:

Give Zoro some random blades and he will be equally as strong as he is currently, no? :sanok:

I gues all those bandages are merely a fashion statement? Totally not from the infamously brutal treatment that Kaido’s and Orochi’s forces treat prisoners with.:kayneshrug:
Smiles do not nerf anybody else but zoros opponent huh
When did I ever say the SMILE was a nerf? :kaidowhat:
Sanji got his power up because he showed all he had his words/ odas word
We still have not seen that Attack Cuisine that he defeated 99 Masters of Newkama Kenpo for. :sanok:

Still, he was in dire need of a power up before facing opponents as strong as the Calamities. Just like Zoro was in need of a power up after losing to nerfed Killer of all people. Hence Enma suddenly appearing out of nowhere.
He did not struggle with Killer he was matching Killer with two sword style
Indeed they were matching each other. So much so that their dual ended in a canonical draw as drawn by Oda himself. :smithnie:
until the interference
If only there was a readily available ability at his disposal at all times for predicting such inconvenient things. :goatasure:

Do you all remember Pre-TS Zoro? The bloke who could fight hundreds of opponents without CoO and who could tank attacks from one of the most overpowered devil fruits in the series and still stand for hours afterwards? I miss that guy. :catsweat:
Zoro has not used ashura all timeskip so we know for a fact he did not go all out
Not exactly a useful ability if he gets one shotted by someone as weak as Killer before he can even utilise it.

Besides, if Asura multiplies his base strength which is weak enough to lose to Killer then the Calamaties are going to lol diff him completely.
Luffy got a new powerup around the same time as Sanji to ! What’s the point of bringing up Sanji he is not on luffy and zoros level.
I never said he was though. :luuh:

They all desperately needed power ups before facing Kaido’s forces. :sanok:
Please don’t make me do it to you😂😂
Considering you have not done a single thing to me thus far, this is not exactly concerning on my part. :sanmoji:

So Killer not having his main weapons (the Mechanical Arm Mounted Sickles) that he has have utilised for years is not considered a nerf, aye? :seriously:

Give Zoro some random blades and he will be equally as strong as he is currently, no? :sanok:

I gues all those bandages are merely a fashion statement? Totally not from the infamously brutal treatment that Kaido’s and Orochi’s forces treat prisoners with.:kayneshrug:

When did I ever say the SMILE was a nerf? :kaidowhat:

We still have not seen that Attack Cuisine that he defeated 99 Masters of Newkama Kenpo for. :sanok:

Still, he was in dire need of a power up before facing opponents as strong as the Calamities. Just like Zoro was in need of a power up after losing to nerfed Killer of all people. Hence Enma suddenly appearing out of nowhere.

Indeed they were matching each other. So much so that their dual ended in a canonical draw as drawn by Oda himself. :smithnie:

If only there was a readily available ability at his disposal at all times for predicting such inconvenient things. :goatasure:

Do you all remember Pre-TS Zoro? The bloke who could fight hundreds of opponents without CoO and who could tank attacks from one of the most overpowered devil fruits in the series and still stand for hours afterwards? I miss that guy. :catsweat:

Not exactly a useful ability if he gets one shotted by someone as weak as Killer before he can even utilise it.

Besides, if Asura multiplies his base strength which is weak enough to lose to Killer then the Calamaties are going to lol diff him completely.

I never said he was though. :luuh:

They all desperately needed power ups before facing Kaido’s forces. :sanok:

Considering you have not done a single thing to me thus far, this is not exactly concerning on my part. :sanmoji:
Yea give zoro random blades and he’s still just as lethal. Hachi he used Johnny and yosakus blades. Enies lobby after his sword got rusted he used a cutlass. AGAINST Killer he took his scythe and put him down with his own weapon.
Those bandages were used to cover his face which is always covered and his arm which is burnt and would have made us recognize him. After he lost to zoro his chest was bandaged but it wasn’t before.
Attack cuisine? Maybe you missed the part where Iva said Attack cuisine is used to make sturdy bodies it’s a cooking technique not a fighting one go back and check your facts.
Draw with killer ? Killer stabbed zoro was to weak to take out his weapon from zoros body and got one shot

I’ve been debunking you consistently using straight manga facts the fact that you seem to think you’re winning this lil argument shows me that something might be wrong with you upstairs buddy.
Now what’s your response for this

Yea give zoro random blades and he’s still just as lethal. Hachi he used Johnny and yosakus blades. Enies lobby after his sword got rusted he used a cutlass. AGAINST Killer he took his scythe and put him down with his own weapon.
By this logic all graded weapons are completely pointless if Zolo is just as powerful without them as he is with them.

Against Killer he still had 2/3 of his usual weaponry. Killer did not have any of his usual weaponry.

The scythes that Killer is forced to use are nothing like his mechanical arm mounted sickles.

His arm sickles are designed for shorter range in mind, their weight is distributed evenly across his upper limbs, the blades are much thinner thus they are significantly lighter, are designed for slicing and their mechanical nature allows them to generate momentum on their own. All these attributes aid in Killer's lighting fast fighting style that is clearly speed oriented.

Compare those to his current weapons which are longer thus they have a different range, need Killer himself to generate momentum and striking force, are designed for stabbing, have thicker blades and long wooden handles and their weight is focused in the hands. All this combined makes for an unwieldy and heavy set of weapons that are a terrible matchup for Killer's entire fighting style and would actually outright impair it all together.
Attack cuisine? Maybe you missed the part where Iva said Attack cuisine is used to make sturdy bodies it’s a cooking technique not a fighting one go back and check your facts.
Did I say it was a fighting technique? :memehm:
I merely stated that we have not seen it.
:goatasure:
Support techniques and items are part of an individual’s arsenal.
Draw with killer ? Killer stabbed zoro was to weak to take out his weapon from zoros body and got one shot
Yes and mere seconds afterwards Zoro collapsed from the single injury inflicted by Killer.

What do you call it when a character is laid low by a single injury?

A one shot. :smithnie:

What do you call it when two characters both lose consciousness because of each other’s attacks (especially if the same number of attacks are used)?

A draw. :smithnie:
Although Killer only used a simple nameless stab while Zoro uses a named technique. :wellwell:

Besides, as I said before, Killer was working with completely different weapons than what he usually uses and his fighting style suffered for it. Killer is a speed oriented fighter, not a strength oriented fighter.

I’ve been debunking you consistently using straight manga facts the fact that you seem to think you’re winning this lil argument shows me that something might be wrong with you upstairs buddy.
Ah yes. The Z Boi Debate Special. If all else fails, declare victory regardless and insult the other individual’s mental capabilities.:catsure:
Now what’s your response for this
:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Facts what they talkin bout bro...I still won the argument tho
Are you trying to convince me or yourself?:catsure:

By this logic all graded weapons are completely pointless if Zolo is just as powerful without them as he is with them.

Against Killer he still had 2/3 of his usual weaponry. Killer did not have any of his usual weaponry.

The scythes that Killer is forced to use are nothing like his mechanical arm mounted sickles.

His arm sickles are designed for shorter range in mind, their weight is distributed evenly across his upper limbs, the blades are much thinner thus they are significantly lighter, are designed for slicing and their mechanical nature allows them to generate momentum on their own. All these attributes aid in Killer's lighting fast fighting style that is clearly speed oriented.

Compare those to his current weapons which are longer thus they have a different range, need Killer himself to generate momentum and striking force, are designed for stabbing, have thicker blades and long wooden handles and their weight is focused in the hands. All this combined makes for an unwieldy and heavy set of weapons that are a terrible matchup for Killer's entire fighting style and would actually outright impair it all together.

Did I say it was a fighting technique? :memehm:

I merely stated that we have not seen it.
:goatasure:
Support techniques and items are part of an individual’s arsenal.

Yes and mere seconds afterwards Zoro collapsed from the single injury inflicted by Killer.

What do you call it when a character is laid low by a single injury?

A one shot. :smithnie:

What do you call it when two characters both lose consciousness because of each other’s attacks (especially if the same number of attacks are used)?

A draw. :smithnie:
Although Killer only used a simple nameless stab while Zoro uses a named technique. :wellwell:

Besides, as I said before, Killer was working with completely different weapons than what he usually uses and his fighting style suffered for it. Killer is a speed oriented fighter, not a strength oriented fighter.

Ah yes. The Z Boi Debate Special. If all else fails, declare victory regardless and insult the other individual’s mental capabilities.:catsure:

:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Are you trying to convince me or yourself?:catsure:
Head canon about killer and his fighting style mixed with a back track about attack cuisine yea figured