Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
Eh, he'd lose to the likes of Vergo, probably PH Sanji as well. The strongest person he can beat would depend on how good his swordless sword style is, and how many attacks he can do apart from Tatsumaki. He fought on par with Sanji in the Davy Back Fight, so he's far from hopeless.

I would say he's a mid or high mid tier without his sword.
Post automatically merged:

Pica crushes him. High diff cause of Zoro's endurance.
So basically on a similar level to smoker/sanji/vergo?

And what do you mean probably loses to sanji? You think he could possibly win?
:sanok:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
So basically on a similar level to smoker/sanji/vergo?
Vergo's a high mid tier. Swordless Zoro's at least a mid mid tier, but depending on the proficiency of his swordless sword style he could rise to high mid tier.

And what do you mean probably loses to sanji? You think he could possibly win?
:sanok:
See the above. For what it's worth, I think PH Sanji would have been mid/high diffed by Vergo. Zoro probably loses though.

I have current Santoryu Zoro as mid high tier (YC 3 - YC 2), so he drops pretty far without his sword. Zoro's COA is also stronger post Enma training.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Who wins

Round 1

Pre haki gains

Round 2

Post haki gains

Post emna training and luffys advanced coo and coa

Imo luffy low diffs or less both rounds

@Cinera

@TheAncientCenturion

@Jiihad (please don't let tac close another of my threads:feelscryingman:)
Luffy wins both rounds. Pre haki gains Luffy can't low diff Zoro. Not given the sheer amount of punishment Luffy would have to deal to put him down. Zoro is an endurance beast. Zoro should also have superior COA though and be able to deal some damage with swordless swordstyle attacks (especially as we know he can release ryuo).

Luffy mid diffs round 1.
Luffy might low diff Round 2 depending on how haxxed penetrative ryuo is. Probably upper end of low diff/lower end of middiff.
Round 2, FS would be a bitch.

@TheAncientCenturion really
:pepeke:

Why is mine locked and not cinera's

Also how come jozu vs mihawk is ok but not my ben vs mihawk
:tchpepe:
Shits hella gay:goatasure:
@TheAncientCenturion loves me. :blush:

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
@TheAncientCenturion really
:pepeke:

Why is mine locked and not cinera's

Also how come jozu vs mihawk is ok but not my ben vs mihawk
:tchpepe:
Shits hella gay:goatasure:
Because intention matters and I know what you're intending to happen. My criteria for VS threads is very simple.

Can the topic be argued? β€” Yes! It's good. Carry on.
Is the topic one sided but enough users have controversial opinions? β€” Also good! Better to have discussion on issues like that!
Is the topic one sided, but barely anyone will support it? Will it become an imitation of our Discord chat? β€” No not okay, this thread is being closed.

Because intention matters and I know what you're intending to happen. My criteria for VS threads is very simple.

Can the topic be argued? β€” Yes! It's good. Carry on.
Is the topic one sided but enough users have controversial opinions? β€” Also good! Better to have discussion on issues like that!
Is the topic one sided, but barely anyone will support it? Will it become an imitation of our Discord chat? β€” No not okay, this thread is being closed.
There are threads about daz vs post timeskip sanji, emna vista vs kaido, etc.

I dont see how my threads are any worse tbh. Tho i do realize and ill be the first to admit im not the most quality poster but still.

Like i dont think its that bad a thread if people are actually willing to argue it.
Especially the ben one tbh

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
There are threads about daz vs post timeskip sanji, emna vista vs kaido, etc.

I dont see how my threads are any worse tbh. Tho i do realize and ill be the first to admit im not the most quality poster but still.

Like i dont think its that bad a thread if people are actually willing to argue it.
Especially the ben one tbh
@ the Bold, I don't think I've seen these threads lol. And no, that's point B of my statement above. But if it's just Cinera versus half the forum and then the other half memeing, I'm not keeping the thread. It's a little annoying how a lot of threads veer off into the wilderness as it is.

Luffy wins both rounds. Pre haki gains Luffy can't low diff Zoro. Not given the sheer amount of punishment Luffy would have to deal to put him down. Zoro is an endurance beast. Zoro should also have superior COA though and be able to deal some damage with swordless swordstyle attacks (especially as we know he can release ryuo).

Luffy mid diffs round 1.
Luffy might low diff Round 2 depending on how haxxed penetrative ryuo is. Probably upper end of low diff/lower end of middiff.
Round 2, FS would be a bitch.

@TheAncientCenturion loves me. :blush:
Also the way i see it is
2 sword zoro on the vet level
(pre training tho cause i don't want to rank post emna zoro yet tho i dont think hes currently stronger than king or other 1yc)

With each lose of a sword making him decently weaker

Like i honestly think pekoms and tamago might be able to beat zoro up without sword

My overall ranking for zoro (again pre emna)
Zoro all out ashura included between 4yc - 3.5yc
Normal zoro 4yc
Niitoryu high vet
1 sword top minister to low vet
No sword pekoms maybe

@ the Bold, I don't think I've seen these threads lol. And no, that's point B of my statement above. But if it's just Cinera versus half the forum and then the other half memeing, I'm not keeping the thread. It's a little annoying how a lot of threads veer off into the wilderness as it is.
Fair enough lol
Tho just cause cinera is the first to argue doesn't mean hes the only one thar thinks it like @ShishioIsBack would probably argue it too along with his dupes

Can i at least have ben vs mihawk back please

Also why is cineras threas still up then?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Sword and Admiral, Part 12!! (Part 2) "Power"

Just a bit sooner than expected!! I know I said I wasn't going to include those who didn't want to be included anymore, but the story must go on!! Alas, if you do not with to be a part of these memes, I shall leave you out for a while lol.

The battle against the Anti-Wank continues as @Cinera comes face to face with the limitations brought about by forsaking the unlimited strength of Wank.

As the fight rages on, the entirety of the Spoiler Thread stands up to the tyranny of Ndule.

Meanwhile, @King7 makes an important discovery about what it means to truly be a top tier wanker.

Next Chapter Marks the continuation of a Separate Saga (in other words, we shall be visiting separate Manga aside from Kingdom for a little while lol. The other storylines await...)

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @Edward Teach @ShishioIsBack @Van @Light D Lamperouge @Albino πŸ‘‘ @Rivaille @Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang @Zenos7 @Guan Yu @trav @Topi Jerami @Shura @Dark Hound @Bakura @Chrono @silverfire @ZenZu @RayanOO @ZoroIsOverrated @Red Admiral @Trafalgar_D_Law @LolonoisZolo @HAJIKATA @Shuyaku @Sade @Den_Den_Mushi @Cinera

Damn, I got bodied. :feelsbadman:

@Admiral Lee Hung glorious memes as always bro. Best work on this forum. Lord Akainu approves.
I loved Pantheos’ intro, the thread ban arrows and the secret to defeating anti-wank. Great stuff. :finally:

Your not wrong but that still hurts
:josad:
Hey now. I will miss you. I need a Rokuomi still.

I am even willing to wank Franky the Dildo Haired Toaster. :smithnie:
@Admiral Lee Hung @ShishioIsBack has come for my title as the greatest Pica wanker as well. :catsweat:
:saitahu:
Literally nothing is sacred anymore. :sanok:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
Damn, I got bodied. :feelsbadman:
It is because you made the Noble choice to abandon wank

Your character and morality have increased, but sacrificing the wank sacrifices power lol. At least you made the Noble choice
:cheers:

Also I feel the need to clarify, the Pantheos Army General is not actually @Pantheos , it is one of his subordinates lol.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
It is because you made the Noble choice to abandon wank

Your character and morality have increased, but sacrificing the wank sacrifices power lol. At least you made the Noble choice
:cheers:
I've started wanking Zoro again. :blush: