Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Sword and Admiral, Part 12!! (Part 2) "Power"

Just a bit sooner than expected!! I know I said I wasn't going to include those who didn't want to be included anymore, but the story must go on!! Alas, if you do not with to be a part of these memes, I shall leave you out for a while lol.

The battle against the Anti-Wank continues as @Cinera comes face to face with the limitations brought about by forsaking the unlimited strength of Wank.

As the fight rages on, the entirety of the Spoiler Thread stands up to the tyranny of Ndule.

Meanwhile, @King7 makes an important discovery about what it means to truly be a top tier wanker.

Next Chapter Marks the continuation of a Separate Saga (in other words, we shall be visiting separate Manga aside from Kingdom for a little while lol. The other storylines await...)

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @Edward Teach @ShishioIsBack @Van @Light D Lamperouge @Albino ๐Ÿ‘‘ @Rivaille @Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang @Zenos7 @Guan Yu @trav @Topi Jerami @Shura @Dark Hound @Bakura @Chrono @silverfire @ZenZu @RayanOO @ZoroIsOverrated @Red Admiral @Trafalgar_D_Law @LolonoisZolo @HAJIKATA @Shuyaku @Sade @Den_Den_Mushi @Cinera

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Sword and Admiral, Part 12!! (Part 2) "Power"

Just a bit sooner than expected!! I know I said I wasn't going to include those who didn't want to be included anymore, but the story must go on!! Alas, if you do not with to be a part of these memes, I shall leave you out for a while lol.

The battle against the Anti-Wank continues as @Cinera comes face to face with the limitations brought about by forsaking the unlimited strength of Wank.

As the fight rages on, the entirety of the Spoiler Thread stands up to the tyranny of Ndule.

Meanwhile, @King7 makes an important discovery about what it means to truly be a top tier wanker.

Next Chapter Marks the continuation of a Separate Saga (in other words, we shall be visiting separate Manga aside from Kingdom for a little while lol. The other storylines await...)

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @Edward Teach @ShishioIsBack @Van @Light D Lamperouge @Albino ๐Ÿ‘‘ @Rivaille @Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang @Zenos7 @Guan Yu @trav @Topi Jerami @Shura @Dark Hound @Bakura @Chrono @silverfire @ZenZu @RayanOO @ZoroIsOverrated @Red Admiral @Trafalgar_D_Law @LolonoisZolo @HAJIKATA @Shuyaku @Sade @Den_Den_Mushi @Cinera

As good as always Major.
Tbh I was expecting a Tsar Bomba line with those megatons lol.

I am kinda glad we are going back to some different plots lol.
Post automatically merged:

Said no one ever.
:pepedoffy:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
I am kinda glad we are going back to some different plots lol.
You and @TheAncientCenturion have echoed a similar sentiment haha. ( and @Albino ๐Ÿ‘‘ โ€™s bitchass too haha)

Rest assured I have not forgotten about the other plots, itโ€™s just once again a limitation of the way these memes are creating (IE telling the story of Worst Gen using other stories as a template lmfao.)

The main thing that is slowing the pace a bit, is that a lot of OPM scenes that I want to use exist in webcomic form but not in manga form yet...so thereโ€™s that haha.

But yeah donโ€™t worry, the other plots will indeed be explored more

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Your not wrong but that still hurts
:josad:
:feelscryingman:
:endthis:
You and @TheAncientCenturion have echoed a similar sentiment haha. ( and @Albino ๐Ÿ‘‘ โ€™s bitchass too haha)

Rest assured I have not forgotten about the other plots, itโ€™s just once again a limitation of the way these memes are creating (IE telling the story of Worst Gen using other stories as a template lmfao.)

The main thing that is slowing the pace a bit, is that a lot of OPM scenes that I want to use exist in webcomic form but not in manga form yet...so thereโ€™s that haha.

But yeah donโ€™t worry, the other plots will indeed be explored more
Take your time brah, this is genius work and it shouldn't be rushed. We all just wanna see the next parts. Oh yeah, the WC is far ahead, I can imagine which scenes you have in mind.

Tbh everyone just wants to see themselves in it.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
@Admiral Lee Hung @ShishioIsBack has come for my title as the greatest Pica wanker as well. :catsweat:

Pica is one of the most underrated characters in the entire series where people have to talk out of your their ass and literally ignore the obvious manga panels to downplay him

Attack Power
-One casual punch form the Golem that wasn't even as big as the final Golem launched the town and created shockwaves that span the majority of the island and those shock waves sent all of the Marines (who he wasn't even aiming at), Zoro, Luffy and Law flying
-He has extremely lethal spikes that nearly killed Chinjao, Harjudin and a few other grand fleet members
-In the split seconds he turned the entire architecture of flower hill creating spikes all over it
His attack power makes ever commander look like trash forget about Veteran level

Defense
-King Punch was supposed to be strong enough to defeat even an emperor yet Zoro told Elizabello it would be useless against Pica as he would quickly regenerate
-Zoro can bust a fucking mountain yet had to find Pica at he right spot by lifting him in the sky to finally take him out
-Luffy used his strongest one shot G3 attack and all it could do was break Pica's face

Range
-Pica's range spans across the entire Island

Speed
-Pica is exceptionally fast inside his golem
-Even his own Golem's speed is underrated as his punches create island wide shockwaves that Zoro and Luffy couldn't out run. His spikes were so fast, Chinjao couldn't react to them and nearly died

CoA
-His CoA was given similar portrayal to Vergo in Vivre Card
-Is one of the only two characters in Manga to have Full Body Haki

Portrayal
-Pica took 1080 pound cannon to the face and was fine seconds later yet Killer got one shot by one of Zoro's weakest 3 sword attack while Zoro was missing his strongest weapon
-Viola said it is all over once Pica showed up yet didn't nearly show that level of fear for Diamante who I consider Veteran level. Pica himself called Diamante pathetic trash.
-Doffy had so much confident in Pica that he didn't even stop him when he said he will go fight Fujitora. People over wank Vergo for Doffy having confident in him.
-Zoro vs Killer was such a one sided slaughter, even with Gyukumaru's interference and Zoro missing his strongest weapon and his main fighting style got low mid diffed showing if Zoro actually had Shushui and it was 1v1 Killer would get low or no diffed.
-Zoro vs Hawkins was a one sided slaughter as well where Hawkins lost his good card to casual 2 sword Zoro and his fight with only defensive Zoro resulted in him dying twice. In a serious fight, ISDS would probably take all 10 of his lives considering how massive a gap is between a casual Zoro slash and ISDS and Kizaru's light speed kick took two lives while simple laser took one life
-Pica on the other hand basically required Zoro to use all his Base arsenal and even need Orolumbus' help.

Pica in Dressrosa shits on any Veteran level characters like Page One, Daifuku, Oven etc no or neg diff
Sanji, Vergo, Judge, Killer and Hawkins who I consider YC4 level don't stand a chance and get low or mid diffed
Inurashi, Ashura Doji, X-Drake, Nekomamushi who I considering YC 3.5 also loose mid/high diff
I have seen Cracker's entire offense and from what Jack has shown, YC3 don't seem to have answer for dressrosa Pica either. But I will give Jack the benefit of the doubt that in hybrid form he can do some damage and defeat Pica

I'd say Pica is between Inurashi and Hybrid Jack.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
Maybe you can take his zoro wank title

Do you still think zoro's base punches are elephant gun level?
:smithnie:
At least that strong for hardened punches (pre ryuo anyway). Zoro's physical strength is severely underrated:
  • Alabasta Zoro could lift (and throw) a concrete house.
    • Burgess' strength is hyped up when he launches a wooden house.
  • Post Alabasta Zoro could balance two giant boulders on his arm.
  • Thriller Bark Zoro could deflect Oars punches with raw strength alone.
    • Oars punches were at least as strong as a G3 gigant pistol.
  • Post skip Zoro could block the Punk Hazard dragon.
    • Said dragon was hyped to be very strong and IIRC was compared to Oars Jr. (would need to verify this).
  • Post skip Zoro overpowered Issho's gravity and launched a flying slash pushing him back.
    • Luffy's elephant gun (from a much stronger position was not that much more impressive in how far back it launched Issho
    • Zoro was under gravity severe enough to create a hole several tens of metres deep.
      • The impact is comparable to Diced Mochi (which appears to be Katakuri's strongest attack), but is continuous as opposed to a single impact.
      • Raising his hand under that much gravity is one of the single greatest feats of raw strength we have in the manga. Superior feats are rare:
        • Garp throwing the giant canonball seems superior.
        • Jozu throwing the iceberg is not necessarily superior.
  • Zoro has a technique specifically devoted to raising his physical strength: "Ichi Gori, Ni Gori" which is used in conjunction with the attack: "Santoryu: Nigorizake".
    • Santoryu: Nigorizake has many impressive physical strength feats:
      • It overpowered Kaku's Bigan.
      • It cut off one of Oars horns.
    • Ichi Gori, Ni Gori was not used for any of the feats mentioned above.
If my views have changed, then it's that post the introduction of ryou, I no longer consider ISDS a feat that was mostly dependent on physical strength (haki seems to have played the majority of the role, and technique seems to be the runner up). All the above mentioned feats were very impressive displays of physical strength (as at the time they occurred), and Elephant Gun seems to be mainly physical strength. Obviously, Zoro's fists are nowhere near as large as G3 Luffy's, but Zoro has demonstrated similar (or even superior) physical power to what I think G3 Luffy's Elephamt Gun has done (again the Oars example comes to mind, I imagine Zoro can casually deflect an Elephant Gun) just as easily.

At least that strong for hardened punches (pre ryuo anyway). Zoro's physical strength is severely underrated:
  • Alabasta Zoro could lift (and throw) a concrete house.
    • Burgess' strength is hyped up when he launches a wooden house.
  • Post Alabasta Zoro could balance two giant boulders on his arm.
  • Thriller Bark Zoro could deflect Oars punches with raw strength alone.
    • Oars punches were at least as strong as a G3 gigant pistol.
  • Post skip Zoro could block the Punk Hazard dragon.
    • Said dragon was hyped to be very strong and IIRC was compared to Oars Jr. (would need to verify this).
  • Post skip Zoro overpowered Issho's gravity and launched a flying slash pushing him back.
    • Luffy's elephant gun (from a much stronger position was not that much more impressive in how far back it launched Issho
    • Zoro was under gravity severe enough to create a hole several tens of metres deep.
      • The impact is comparable to Diced Mochi (which appears to be Katakuri's strongest attack), but is continuous as opposed to a single impact.
      • Raising his hand under that much gravity is one of the single greatest feats of raw strength we have in the manga. Superior feats are rare:
        • Garp throwing the giant canonball seems superior.
        • Jozu throwing the iceberg is not necessarily superior.
  • Zoro has a technique specifically devoted to raising his physical strength: "Ichi Gori, Ni Gori" which is used in conjunction with the attack: "Santoryu: Nigorizake".
    • Santoryu: Nigorizake has many impressive physical strength feats:
      • It overpowered Kaku's Bigan.
      • It cut off one of Oars horns.
    • Ichi Gori, Ni Gori was not used for any of the feats mentioned above.
If my views have changed, then it's that post the introduction of ryou, I no longer consider ISDS a feat that was mostly dependent on physical strength (haki seems to have played the majority of the role, and technique seems to be the runner up). All the above mentioned feats were very impressive displays of physical strength (as at the time they occurred), and Elephant Gun seems to be mainly physical strength. Obviously, Zoro's fists are nowhere near as large as G3 Luffy's, but Zoro has demonstrated similar (or even superior) physical power to what I think G3 Luffy's Elephamt Gun has done (again the Oars example comes to mind, I imagine Zoro can casually deflect an Elephant Gun) just as easily.
Zoro punches ~ elephant gun
Zoro gorilla punche ~ g4
But nah lol just joking

For how much zoro is hyped especially without even swords dude would be yonko commander level even without swords

Like zoro really ain't much without his swords tbh. Even saying hes pekoms level is a bit much imo

Cinera

โ€Ž
I smell a "Swordless Zoro takes a Gauntlet" thread in the making,
You know it. :steef:

I'm not sure I would get around to it TBH. I'm currently procastinating on here and actually trying to reduce how much I use this forum. Have like ten threads I wanted to make but never got around to.

Cinera

โ€Ž
How strong do you even think he is lol
Eh, he'd lose to the likes of Vergo, probably PH Sanji as well. The strongest person he can beat would depend on how good his swordless sword style is, and how many attacks he can do apart from Tatsumaki. He fought on par with Sanji in the Davy Back Fight, so he's far from hopeless.

I would say he's a mid or high mid tier without his sword.
Post automatically merged:

Swordless zoro vs pica goes either way
:yasu:
Pica crushes him. High diff cause of Zoro's endurance.