Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Well, at least you do not think Zoro's punches = G3, right? :cheers:
:madmonk:

I think if Luffy tried to launch an Elephant Gun at Zoro he could deflect it. And if he boosted his physical strength with "Ichi Gori, Ni Gori" beforehand he could overwhelm it. Not with a special technique, just pushing it back.

Preskip Zoro deflected Oars punch with raw strength alone.

If you consider that being equal to Elephant Gun, then I think Zoro's punches are as strong as Elephant Gun.

I think if Luffy tried to launch an Elephant Gun at Zoro he could deflect it. And if he boosted his physical strength with "Ichi Gori, Ni Gori" beforehand he could overwhelm it. Not with a special technique, just pushing it back.

If you consider that being equal to Elephant Gun, then I think Zoro's punches are as strong as Elephant Gun.
And I startet to give you a compliment. =/

:josad:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
It is because you made the Noble choice to abandon wank

Your character and morality have increased, but sacrificing the wank sacrifices power lol. At least you made the Noble choice
:cheers:

Also I feel the need to clarify, the Pantheos Army General is not actually @Pantheos , it is one of his subordinates lol.
i Hope I get mentioned when myself is entering the field.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Yes, I think this.
Hmm, I may attempt to reread TB then. Would look at this again if/when I do.

Deflecting an attack =/= matching it head on - or would you say Katakuri's Power Mochi is as strong as a Kong Gun only because he deflected it?
IIRC it wasn't like the Kong Gun deflection, but see above.

Hmm, I may attempt to reread TB then.
Well, I doubt Oars' punches were as strong as a Giant Pistol, otherwise we can say that DJ Sanji can match G3 as well since he blocked Oars' punch, lol.

IIRC it wasn't like the Kong Gun deflection, but see above.
IIRC Zoro deflected Oars' punch with his swords and thus, the punch launched somewhere else.

How is that different than Katakuri deflecting a Kung Gun with his Power Mochi?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Well, I doubt Oars' punches were as strong as a Giant Pistol, otherwise we can say that DJ Sanji can match G3 as well since he blocked Oars' punch, lol.
DJ Sanji used one of his strongest attacks, I don't actually think that's unreasonable (he did get paralleled to G3 Luffy in e.g WCI).

Why Zoro's moment was highlighted was that it was a pure physical strength feat.

IIRC Zoro deflected Oars' punch with his swords and thus, the punch launched somewhere else.

How is that different than Katakuri deflecting a Kung Gun with his Power Mochi?
I said "see above". Would reread TB when I have the time. But this is kind of convincing.

DJ Sanji used one of his strongest attacks, I don't actually think that's unreasonable (he did get paralleled to G3 Luffy in e.g WCI).
At the end, he only blocked that punch and besides, I doubt DJ can match an attack which almost knocked Lucci out despite the latter one using Tekkai to defend himself from that attack. Sanji even needed two hits to defeat an opponent far weaker than Lucci.

Yes, I know; this was purely a strength feat but as I have said, Zoro deflected this punch, that's still different than matching it head-on.