Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
Okay listen. Hawkins has definitely the potential to be stronger than Luffy. Here are some facts for you:

Oda said himself, that Hawkins was supposed to be a Shichibukai, so he wanted Hawkins to be extremely powerful, probably even more powerful than Mihawk. Hawkins however ''only'' ended up becoming a supernova, and that is because Oda needed someone who can push Luffy, and challenge him in his journey to become the PK. So we know for a fact that, Hawkins>>>>>>Mihawk.

Now, everytime we saw Hawkins fighting he sat on his legendary deer, and fought against 2 supernova, and that is because Hawkins is one of the strongest, if not the strongest supernova to ever exist. So is Hawkins stronger than Luffy? maybe not yet, but he has the potential to be stronger than Luffy. He fought against both Zoro AND Luffy at the same time. Don't forget that. He then nailed Zoro really hard.

Hawkins is ''only'' 3rd on the official supernova list, because he never fights seriously. Hawkins just likes to chill, and read his insanely strong tarot cards. He also never really leaves his deer.

My conclusion:

Hawkins is the 2nd strongest supernova, with the potential of being the strongest supernova. In this case, he would even beat the MC of the series, which is Luffy himself. That is how powerful Hawkins really is.
All that but Apoo is still stronger.

Okay listen. Hawkins has definitely the potential to be stronger than Luffy. Here are some facts for you:

Oda said himself, that Hawkins was supposed to be a Shichibukai, so he wanted Hawkins to be extremely powerful, probably even more powerful than Mihawk. Hawkins however ''only'' ended up becoming a supernova, and that is because Oda needed someone who can push Luffy, and challenge him in his journey to become the PK. So we know for a fact that, Hawkins>>>>>>Mihawk.

Now, everytime we saw Hawkins fighting he sat on his legendary deer, and fought against 2 supernova, and that is because Hawkins is one of the strongest, if not the strongest supernova to ever exist. So is Hawkins stronger than Luffy? maybe not yet, but he has the potential to be stronger than Luffy. He fought against both Zoro AND Luffy at the same time. Don't forget that. He then nailed Zoro really hard.

Hawkins is ''only'' 3rd on the official supernova list, because he never fights seriously. Hawkins just likes to chill, and read his insanely strong tarot cards. He also never really leaves his deer.

My conclusion:

Hawkins is the 2nd strongest supernova, with the potential of being the strongest supernova. In this case, he would even beat the MC of the series, which is Luffy himself. That is how powerful Hawkins really is.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lol, I already mentioned this possible outcome at someone's profile and I sincerely hope this won't be the case, otherwise Kaido fans are in a real pinch lol.
I can see it already. Orochi steals one of the swords. Lets kaido in wano. But oden still fucks him up with just enma. Orochi uses the sword to kill someone important turning wano against oden and the kozuki clan. With the uproar Oden gives himself up like roger style and is executed and eaten. Lol
On a serious note. Im actually intrigued because that little rat orochis been a fucking amazing villian so far and WE KNOW hes done something from the reaction of the shs to kinnemons story.