Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
Erm sis what is Hawkins ass gonna do when Apoo lights his straw ass on fire with his music.

BuRn BAbY BURn
Hawkins one shots Apoo without even leaving his deer. It doesn't matter if Apoo burns Hawkins straw lmao :suresure: Hawkins just uses his Straw Man's Card, and kills Apoo :myman:
He died before the Onigashima raid even started

find another favorite my man
Hawkins is fine. He is just recovering from Drake's betrayal.
At least we can all agree that Hawkins sucks.

:pepedoffy:
Hawkins is the greatest. Only true one piece fans understand this deep and complex character.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Hawkins one shots Apoo without even leaving his deer. It doesn't matter if Apoo burns Hawkins straw lmao :suresure: Hawkins just uses his Straw Man's Card, and kills Apoo :myman:

Hawkins is the greatest. Only true one piece fans understand this deep and complex character.

This aint it.

Imagine seeing Hawkins collecting L’s from a casual 2 Sword Zoro like it’s his job and still believing Hawkins is remotely close to the top 5 SN :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Collecting L's?????? when did he ever collect any L's???? lmao, Hawkins never got off his legendary deer, so he was extremely casual about it, and just played with his food. Zoro got nailed really hard. Hawkins would even win against Zoro by just using his fists.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Collecting L's?????? when did he ever collect any L's???? lmao, Hawkins never got off his legendary deer, so he was extremely casual about it, and just played with his food. Zoro got nailed really hard. Hawkins would even win against Zoro by just using his fists.
My man carrot pushed Zoro further than Hawkins

Basically if it was a threesome.

Law ---> Hawkins ----> Zoro

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I think my favorite part of Hawkins as a character is when he thinks he’s hot shit handling Law only to be cut to pieces chapters later.

Honestly, Hawkins has made me think better of Bege and Apoo. They used to Ben the worst but Hawkins saved them.