Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
H

Haoshoku

:nicagesmile:

That clown was being hurt by Byakuya of all people. Coyote uses his wolves and obliterates Yammy.
It wouldn’t be in Stark’s best interest to hurt Yammy. That only forces Yammy to get stronger, its been confirmed in databook that rage results in him getting a 5-10 time increase. :myman:

Stark forces Yammy to use this form, one punch or bala from this can really get Stark in hot water
The wolves get reiatsu crushed.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Ugh, haven't finished bleach, but from what I've seen, I really like Kenpachi's design.

Also Grimmjow looks dope as well.

Yoruichi is cool as well.

Ion know how many of these are canon, I just googled their names from memory lol.
Well, Yoruichi and Kenpachi are cool, you got 2/3. The only form that's not canon is Grimmjow's super furry form, it's for the mobile Bleach Game.

H

Haoshoku

The Tres Beastas were some of the best fraccione and above the average VA. Something that I don't think you can say for any other Fraccione tbh.

But Kubo killed it with designs. Who'd be your top 10, if ya had to make a list?
It’d be hard to make a top 10 list tbh. Kenpachi, Yoruichi, some of the Espadas some of the captains would bethe list I guess
What would be yours?
Still better than 98% of One Piece’s designs.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It wouldn’t be in Stark’s best interest to hurt Yammy. That only forces Yammy to get stronger, its been confirmed in databook that rage results in him getting a 5-10 time increase. :myman:

Stark forces Yammy to use this form, one punch or bala from this can really get Stark in hot water
The wolves get reiatsu crushed.
If Byakuya wasn't getting flustered from this wanna be Gerard, Starrk and his wolves are going to be just fine lmao.

Ugh, haven't finished bleach, but from what I've seen, I really like Kenpachi's design.

Also Grimmjow looks dope as well.

Yoruichi is cool as well.

Ion know how many of these are canon, I just googled their names from memory lol.
anyone who don't have Kenpachi as one of their top 10 list isn't a true bleach fan...

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
This has got to be the swaggest scene in anime history tbh

From the stance to all the angles. Good Lord what a shot.
Damn that's a good one. I like the zooming in as well.

anyone who don't have Kenpachi as one of their top 10 list isn't a true bleach fan...
I agree with this.

I also googled the Espada now and these are the ones I like

From the captains side I remember Shunsui