Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
Nah . pointless . main character just becomes anything which exists in manga . bleach without mc would be dope tho
At least he is entertaining with his dumbass attitude, empty blank face and shocked face. In general he looks cool though but when things get serious he becomes panicked and dumb.

Kind of the opposite of Luffy imo, while in general looks dumb but when things got serious he becomes more dependable.

H

Haoshoku

Nah . pointless . main character just becomes anything which exists in manga . bleach without mc would be dope tho
Bleach’s side characters are definitely what carried the series, did you know that Rukia was actually supposed to be the main character of the series but Kubo decided to incorporate Ichigo, not sure which interview this is from but it goes to show Ichigo wasn’t supposed to be the MC

H

Haoshoku

That's the Thousand Year Blood War, essentially.

Underrated character. When the anime does return, I hope the somehow incorporate Can't Fear Your Own World into it. Shuhei as a protagonist is pretty interesting, given his issues with respecting Tosen's words and despising his actions.
I haven’t seen the novels yet, but yeah Kubo was definitely trying to have Shuhei have an impact in the last arc, teased his bankai more than once and was in like 5 seperate fights but never used it like come on Kubo :pepeke:

I heard some rumors that when Loruto finishes, Studio Perriot could put Bleach into that slot or something along those lines.

At least he is entertaining with his dumbass attitude, empty blank face and shocked face. In general he looks cool though but when things get serious he becomes panicked and dumb.

Kind of the opposite of Luffy imo, while in general looks dumb but when things got serious he becomes more dependable.
Lol dont care about it . mc looks like fruit of famous meme that one girl sits on sofa and multiple ***** waits for action behind her. He is just everything which exist at bleach

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I haven’t seen the novels yet, but yeah Kubo was definitely trying to have Shuhei have an impact in the last arc, teased his bankai more than once and was in like 5 seperate fights but never used it like come on Kubo :pepeke:

I heard some rumors that when Loruto finishes, Studio Perriot could put Bleach into that slot or something along those lines.
Boruto seems legit awful. Sasuke and Boruto went back in time to Part 1 and met up with Jiraiya/Naruto, Itachi, young Sakura... Like, christ. I've read better fanfic than this.

His bankai was announced/used in CFYOW though. It's a lot like Tosen's and it worked on someone who is arguably on the same level as EoS Aizen.
Post automatically merged:

Lol dont care about it . mc looks like fruit of famous meme that one girl sits on sofa and multiple ***** waits for action behind her. He is just everything which exist at bleach
I guess it's too much to expect Zoro fans to read good series.