Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Katakuri himself was confirmed to be a bigger threat than Big Mom back on WCI. Queen shit himself at the sight of Big Mom so imagine his reaction to someone deemed as a bigger threat than her, he'd probably commit suicide on the spot.
He'd probably be wondering why someone whose bounty is as small as Jack the Dragdown's is trying to challenge him.
Post automatically merged:

Subtly yes. But it should at least be up for discussion.
I think a lot of people would use FS and his malleable body to make an excuse for Katakuri winning, despite the fact he'd never be able to scratch Linlin.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
That reminds me. Queen + Jack vs Katakuri would be an interesting battle. They might be able to push him. I'll wait on more Queen feats but he hasn't been too promising so far. They would be hard pressed not running into each other trying to touch Katakuri. Prob knock each other out.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I think a lot of people would use FS and his malleable body to make an excuse for Katakuri winning, despite the fact he'd never be able to scratch Linlin.
Probably yes. But there was that thread by Major about full power Linlin not being able to beat Dogtooth.

What's this? You shitting on Jack?

They would be hard pressed not running into each other trying to touch Katakuri. Prob knock each other out.
Lmao. :milaugh:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The only way I see any Calamity vs Katakuri thread being remotely interesting is if Katakuri gets Flambe + his snack time. Otherwise I think he'll be too distracted and FS will slip away. At that point he's barely even a high tier.
Probably yes. But there was that thread by Major about full power Linlin not being able to beat Dogtooth.
True. Katakuri's been humiliated a few times already, it's hard to come up with decent match ups for him now.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
The only way I see any Calamity vs Katakuri thread being remotely interesting is if Katakuri gets Flambe + his snack time. Otherwise I think he'll be too distracted and FS will slip away. At that point he's barely even a high tier.
You think Dogtooth has the stamina to go for 5 days straight?

True. Katakuri's been humiliated a few times already, it's hard to come up with decent match ups for him now.
Ight. I don't know who to match up with Linlin. Almost all top tiers have been matched with her.

You think she has a chance against MF Garp?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You think Dogtooth has the stamina to go for 5 days straight?
It's a tough question to answer because that also depends on the level of his opponents. If he fought two YC3s like Jack fought the Dukes, I think he'd probably last 2 or 3 days straight stamina wise. It's not his forte.

Against an equal opponent, like the Admiral showndown on Punk Hazard was, no. He's proven his limits are near 11 hours against Luffy.

Ight. I don't know who to match up with Linlin. Almost all top tiers have been matched with her.

You think she has a chance against MF Garp?
I don't see why Garp would lose that.

I

Inspector_Mu

It's a tough question to answer because that also depends on the level of his opponents. If he fought two YC3s like Jack fought the Dukes, I think he'd probably last 2 or 3 days straight stamina wise. It's not his forte.

Against an equal opponent, like the Admiral showndown on Punk Hazard was, no. He's proven his limits are near 11 hours against Luffy.

I don't see why Garp would lose that.
Lol the only reason Kata didnt go days is because of blood loss

Jack didnt get fatal blows from Dukes
You think he will fight days if he is badly injured? Nope

Jack and queen vs Kata : Kata buries them.
You gotta bring me some miracle to think Queen or jack can touch Katakuri when Boundman which has better speed and power failed.
Queen and jack so far have shown trash reaction speed, trash CoO

Also Queen never made BM go unconscious.

Jack also never fought 1 vs 2.
He cant even take down one 1 vs 1, 2 destroy him.

Kata has no problem dealing with many dudes

Lol the only reason Kata didnt go days is because of blood loss

Jack didnt get fatal blows from Dukes
You think he will fight days if he is badly injured? Nope

Jack and queen vs Kata : Kata buries them.
You gotta bring me some miracle to think Queen or jack can touch Katakuri when Boundman which has better speed and power failed.
Queen and jack so far have shown trash reaction speed, trash CoO

Also Queen never made BM go unconscious.

Jack also never fought 1 vs 2.
He cant even take down one 1 vs 1, 2 destroy him.

Kata has no problem dealing with many dudes
Wankedkuri is not beating Jack and Queen at the same time