Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
H

Haoshoku

Damn. But I guess they at least look similar to it. Right?

Deffo.
They look similar but some look a bit weird.

Damn that's a good one. I like the zooming in as well.

I agree with this.

I also googled the Espada now and these are the ones I like

From the captains side I remember Shunsui

These are the only ones from Kubo himself

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
They look similar but some look a bit weird.

These are the only ones from Kubo himself
Ight, thank you.

Ok, most of these are cool and I like them.

H

Haoshoku

Bambiettaโ€™s design is kind of basic compared to say Halibel and other females in the verse. Overall nice list.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Bambiettaโ€™s design is kind of basic compared to say Halibel and other females in the verse.
I'm a sucker for military unis. And she pulls it off the best IMO.
Post automatically merged:

Imagine if the Wano samurai's were designed like bleach's characters... :steef:
Imagine if you had the Gotei 13 acting as the top Samurai in Wano. What would the most hyped fight be, Shunsui vs Zoro?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Imagine if the Wano samurai's were designed like bleach's characters... :steef:
It'd be great.

I do not know about you guys but none of the samurai are satisfying, at least the 9s.

I was hyped to see Oden, and when we got Raizo's older brother I was a bit let down.

H

Haoshoku

I can see your point :kizabat:

The Femritters are definitely the best of the Sternritters after the Schutzstaffel itself. Sad Kubo didn't do more with them.
They got clowned by True Shikai Ichigo lol but before that were giving Kenpachi who just came clean off a battle vs Gremmy some problems. Also Zombie Boy I mean Zombie Girl had like 10 chapters dedicated to them vs Mayuri and all.

Canโ€™t complain with that especially when we missed on so much more:kayneshrug:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
They got clowned by True Shikai Ichigo lol but before that were giving Kenpachi who just came clean off a battle vs Gremmy some problems. Also Zombie Boy I mean Zombie Girl had like 10 chapters dedicated to them vs Mayuri and all.

Canโ€™t complain with that especially when we missed on so much more:kayneshrug:
Giselle's pretty great, won't even lie, but Candice having lightning powers and Lilotto being this strategist of the team piqued my interest. Definitely think they could've been great mid-way antagonists, if given some more time and a minor PU. And of course fighting anyone but fucking Ichigo lmao.

H

Haoshoku

Giselle's pretty great, won't even lie, but Candice having lightning powers and Lilotto being this strategist of the team piqued my interest. Definitely think they could've been great mid-way antagonists, if given some more time and a minor PU. And of course fighting anyone but fucking Ichigo lmao.
Maybe Kubo should have used one of the opportunities and have Shuhei go bankai against them, wouldโ€™ve been dope.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Nah . pointless . main character just becomes anything which exists in manga . bleach without mc would be dope tho
That's the Thousand Year Blood War, essentially.
Maybe Kubo should have used one of the opportunities and have Shuhei go bankai against them, wouldโ€™ve been dope.
Underrated character. When the anime does return, I hope the somehow incorporate Can't Fear Your Own World into it. Shuhei as a protagonist is pretty interesting, given his issues with respecting Tosen's words and despising his actions.

H

Haoshoku

I debating on whether I should continue Bleach or not, I dropped it in the Espada arc
It doesnโ€™t get better afterwards, the final arc definitely reaches some highs with reveals and some good character moments but Bleach never reaches the epicness that was the SS arc again. The arc after the Espada arc is widely regarded as the worst arc lol, even though I think it was ok.