Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
@Admiral Lee Hung that last chapter was gold. :akaman:

The Mountain Tribals are truly the greatest representation of the sheer ravenous nature of Z bois. Those nameless Z bois are the best unnamed characters in Sword and Admiral. :rolaugh:

Enma as Bajio with his “O den den den” laugh worked out brilliantly. Trolling Leg Bois with their own fighting style? Absolute genius. :sanmoji:

I ain’t gonna lie, when I first saw that laugh, I thought Enma was addressing wordyworm as like a mini Den Den Mushi, so he addressed them as “O Den Den Den”. :crazwhat:

Honestly, the Zoro fandom are like a hydra. Kill one head and another two simply take it’s place. Lol. I must admit that Zoro fans sure know how to inflict unrelenting, grievous salt on their enemies. :akasalt:

Chrono vs Kiwipom was great. The Hurt and Heal references were classic. :denzimote:

The Sanji fandom sure produces some powerful wildcards amongst their ranks. :kizabat:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
On a side not folks, I would just like to say that I managed to convince Bogard via an essay why we should have both of these smokin hot Papazuki emotes :akaman::akasalt: on this forum.

So we better use them frequently or else Big B may change his mind.

:akaman: can be found under “Extra emotes”.

:akasalt: can be found under “Memes”.
You’re doing the work of the Lord

That lord being Lord Sakazuki Sama.