Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
The reference to the Discount Phos :usoprice:

And Chrono acknowledging that he was sabotaging himself :milaugh::milaugh:

Great Chapter!!! You has me laughing the whole read.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
For some the arrow scene made me laugh the most. Lee wasnt gonna edit all those arrows with fire lol
Lmfao fuck that noise!

Imagine as I contemplated typing “-999” over ever individual paper bomb of @Kiwipom on that double spread
catded

@Admiral Lee Hung I have a question? How did you record all of these? Does this situation happen in WG or it's in WG Discord?
Record all what? You mean all the dialogue and jokes and such? It just depends lol.

Some of the jokes I cite purely from memory (especially the discord stuff) some of them I come up with by searching Key Words from users lol.

For example, Kiwi and Chrono’s dialogue was written from me searching for all posts of Chrono that contained the Keyword “Kiwi” on Worst Gen (and vice versa for Kiwi lol) and then writing the jokes from there lol.

The main plot of the series is just something I’ve come up with, with major events like the Toei shit and such basically writing itself lol.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Lmfao fuck that noise!

Imagine as I contemplated typing “-999” over ever individual paper bomb of @Kiwipom on that double spread
catded

Record all what? You mean all the dialogue and jokes and such? It just depends lol.

Some of the jokes I cite purely from memory (especially the discord stuff) some of them I come up with by searching Key Words from users lol.

For example, Kiwi and Chrono’s dialogue was written from me searching for all posts of Chrono that contained the Keyword “Kiwi” on Worst Gen (and vice versa for Kiwi lol) and then writing the jokes from there lol.

The main plot of the series is just something I’ve come up with, with major events like the Toei shit and such basically writing itself lol.
Ah I see, thanks:watchout:

Damn me and Kiwi really had an extreme diff fight. Nope I lol diffed her:shocking:

Finally we get to see more of my motives and ambition. I shall truly try my best for victory:josad:

Also me and @Topi Jerami team up. Damn...:amazing:

Plus Divvens is revealed to be Madara:noo: