Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
And looks like its my time to get meme’d. My character looks like a man amongst bois, I like that. :kizabat:
Aye, your character is Chougaryuu. Amongst all the former subordinates of the old generation of Legendary Great Generals, he is the second greatest strategist and tactician. :myman:

He is also pretty powerful to boot, though he is not as physically powerful as Gyou’un/ @Van :smithnie:

The ferocity of the Qin mountain dwellers is comparable to the passionate Zoro wank. be it plains، hills or mountains, both are able to climb any height to conquer/extensively wank to the fullest extent. no terrains/banning can even hinder their rampages. aye, truly a match made in heaven.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
LMAO. Why do the random ass Zoro fans all sound like Stormy on discord? Poor Winsmoke, their leader completely left them to kill Kiwi... At least King is coming into his own Drake wank.

That fight was hilarious though. I love the reference to D Sanji getting himself played by everyone in HnH lmaoooo. Poor Kiwi, she did so well, but D Sanji is just a cowardly, betraying bitch. Also, wtf. Topi too!?

Everyone in this alliance is betraying me or dying very quickly. Fingers crossed Zenzu's faction doesn't drop as quickly.

LMAO. Why do the random ass Zoro fans all sound like Stormy on discord? Poor Winsmoke, their leader completely left them to kill Kiwi... At least King is coming into his own Drake wank.

That fight was hilarious though. I love the reference to D Sanji getting himself played by everyone in HnH lmaoooo. Poor Kiwi, she did so well, but D Sanji is just a cowardly, betraying bitch. Also, wtf. Topi too!?

Everyone in this alliance is betraying me or dying very quickly. Fingers crossed Zenzu's faction doesn't drop as quickly.
Toad Jerami is suffering from scabies rn . Thats why he is trump card..Leg bois may use him for start bio war at wank wars.. Unluckily it is not something that Cult isnt aware off