Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Damnn....what a chap. Seems like WG is its own character. Even stronger than Bogard. Plus who are the two trolls ? Hajikata ? Topi ? Gran d Master ?:tchpepe:

TAC being Gyoro Gyoro is hilarious. Cant wait to see him fight lmao. And Zenzu vs Shuyaku was great. Zenzu is OP af. I guess this is why you asked for his fav characters before ? ((( Just dont forget he is a traitorous Sanji fan:pepeanger:....could be a great weakness)))
I will say, if anyone successfully guesses the identity of the two trolls, I’ll wank the Yonko for a week. Lol

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
You better make the other me one-shot TAC if you don't wanna get perma-banned.:kata:
Settle down scrub lmao.

you asked for his fav characters before ? ((( Just dont forget he is a traitorous Sanji fan:pepeanger:....could be a great weakness)))
I have no weaknesses dawg read the chapter, I've mastered every fandom, I know all y'all strengths and weaknesses and can replicate any feat/argument after seeing it once, and dish it right back at you.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
That takes all the fun out of it doesn’t it?

I will say this though, one of the two trolls will be involved in an event so legendarily meme worthy, that it’s been a humongous part of my motivation for S&A since like chapter 3 lmfao.
My guess would be @Jo_Ndule and @Erkan12

EDIT: Wait, Chapter says unleash those two, not revive so they're probably different characters as these two are already slain.