Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
So, S & A is over now. It was a great pleasure to read these chapters. Would be doing a new series now..?? :cheers:
S&A is not done just yet my man lol. We still have a ways to go.

But I suppose after S&A, I’d like to do much shorter meme-ga using One Piece as the template lol. That’s the number 1 question I’ve got about S&A, why OP itself is never used as a template lol.

S&A is not done just yet my man lol. We still have a ways to go.

But I suppose after S&A, I’d like to do much shorter meme-ga using One Piece as the template lol. That’s the number 1 question I’ve got about S&A, why OP itself is never used as a template lol.
After that you have to make me the main character of the sequel and then the Leg and Yonko Alliance must happen:smithnie::cheers:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Not gonna happen:seriously:Shishio can barely handle me and then you think you can stand up to me?:kawak::kawak::kawak:
Before the era of @ShishioIsBack there was a Great Wanker known as S1R_L. He was the preeminent Zoro wanker and inspired many young sword swallowers to pick up their wank. A near mythical figure, he was known as The First Wanker. In the infamous Orojackson incident, the Luffy fans, Sanji fans and Doflamingo fans joined hands with the moderators to oppose him. He was defeated in the fury of a hundred bans. Legend has it he was never truly vanquished and is slowly regaining his strength, refining his wank, preparing for his return. Should he be revived, it would be an event far beyond the forum's ability to handle.

Before the era of @ShishioIsBack there was a Great Wanker known as S1R_L. He was the preeminent Zoro wanker and inspired many young sword swallowers to pick up their wank. A near mythical figure, he was known as The First Wanker. In the infamous Orojackson incident, the Luffy fans, Sanji fans and Doflamingo fans joined hands with the moderators to oppose him. He was defeated in the fury of a hundred bans. Legend has it he was never truly vanquished and is slowly regaining his strength, refining his wank, preparing for his return. Should he be revived, it would be an event far beyond the forum's ability to handle.
Don't know why but your words remind me of this :jay-he:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
^Canon. Lol

This sounds like some Lord of the Rings level lore. Lol. :myman:

Zoro down-players should be highly concerned, for the inevitable return of S1R_L. is upon us. Time has tempered his wit, experience has tempered his wank and the battledome has reignited his post-lust.

Beware, ye of the leg, for his awakening has occurred and only the blood of Sanji fans and Zoro down-players may quench his thirst!

Behold!! Sanji’s Bane has returned!!!

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
This sounds like some Lord of the Rings level lore. Lol. :myman:

Zoro down-players should be highly concerned, for the inevitable return of S1R_L. is upon us. Time has tempered his wit, experience has tempered his wank and the battledome has reignited his post-lust.

Beware, ye of the leg, for his awakening has occurred and only the blood of Sanji fans and Zoro down-players may quench his thirst!

Behold!! Sanji’s Bane has returned!!!
:steef: