Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
S

SinOfGreed

In the most turbulent time Worst Gen has yet seen, a Legendary Figure Returns...

I must say, I am most proud of this one lmfao. Took the longest and was a blast to make lmfao.

@Bogard @TheAncientCenturion @Garp the Fist @norikaflavor @Cyrus the Cactus @HA001 @ShishioIsBack @stormylife @Light D Lamperouge @Gran D. Master @Sword God Ryuma @Zowo @Sade @MonsterZoro @Trafalgar_D_Law @Jo_Ndule @Reborn @Buusatan94 @Sentinel @playa4321 @Owl Ki @Yo Tan Wa @Topi Jerami and any and all lovers of memes.

Don't worry too much about powerlevels lol. In my last meme @HA001 was worried about his portrayal but really power levels are irrelevant to these memes, it's more about actions/roles in the story/plot lmfao. So don't be upset if you got portayed as a Whitebeard Ally Captain lol.

Couldn't resist the temptation to portray Ndule as Mihawk and Sentinel as Doflamingo lmfao. Shit is classic.

Yes. Stormylife is the Monkey.

That one panel with Luffy on Page 17 is supposed to be from the perspective as a Guest trying to register, but I didn't have any room on the page to make note of this lol.

Apologies @Zowo For giving you the worst allied captain lmfao. Needed an 8th wanker and found you lmfao.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
This was absolutely incredible

How have I not seen this goldmine before?
:gokulaugh:
Go to the first post of this thread and you can check out all the Sword and Admiral chapters made by Major lol :cheers:It's all about the memes:brootea:

Here's some of my favorite ones:rolaugh:

But don't worry, the Leg and Yonko Alliance (created by me of course) will soon rise up to gain back our freedom and democracy:yodaswag:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Go to the first post of this thread and you can check out all the Sword and Admiral chapters made by Major lol :cheers:It's all about the memes:brootea:

Here's some of my favorite ones:rolaugh:

But don't worry, the Leg and Yonko Alliance (created by me of course) will soon rise up to gain back our freedom and democracy:yodaswag:
This is some top gold bud