Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Shall we turn the lights back on in here with a small tease for my upcoming Memega?

I am very excited to finish editing this epic chapter, I have quite a few jokes planned lol. This will also be my most complex memega in terms of editing so we'll see how that goes.

@Owl Ki @Den_Den_Mushi @Blackbeard @MarineHQ62 @Jiihad @Tyki_Mikk @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Bogard @Pantheos @Mr. Anderson @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @AdmiralKinyagi

Aye, we back in motion with it

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Shall we turn the lights back on in here with a small tease for my upcoming Memega?

I am very excited to finish editing this epic chapter, I have quite a few jokes planned lol. This will also be my most complex memega in terms of editing so we'll see how that goes.

@Owl Ki @Den_Den_Mushi @Blackbeard @MarineHQ62 @Jiihad @Tyki_Mikk @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Bogard @Pantheos @Mr. Anderson @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @AdmiralKinyagi

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer

Looking very promising, please add me to tag list :cheers:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Don’t forget topi think spoilers are fan fiction created by me . LOL
Keep crying mate.

If anything, you are post TS Akainu to Lee Hung's pre TS Akainu.
Pre TS Akainu = no compromize, unstoppable Red Dog who soloed Whitebeard commanders aka Yankers.
Post TS Akainu = Red Bitch who hiding behind his desk, keep cursing and being angry.
you sound like my edgy 13 year old cousin
:ihaha: This is all evolving exactly according to Keikaku (translator note: keikaku means plan)

Ever heard of "delegation"?
I swear, not 10 minutes ago I just wrote a scene involving “delegates” lol

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Update for you guys: I am 20 full pages in out of, I estimate, 50 for the upcoming memega. I’m done writing for today, but tomorrow I will begin writing what I strongly suspect is my favorite joke that I’ve ever written for a memega.

I can’t wait to share it with all of you and will be sure to let you guys know exactly which joke I’m referring to lol. I’m itching to drop a teaser but the meme will hit better if none of you are prepared lol.