Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Yo. This chapter was a freaking behemoth and I'm glad to be done with it lmfao. I quite enjoyed making it, there are a few great jokes in here that made me laugh out loud so I hope you guys enjoy this. Three brief things before you read:

1. This is not the beginning of another Memega Series. I will never be able to outdo Sword and Admiral in terms of a series (nor do I even want to try lmfao), so this is just a standalone chapter that I made in celebration of 1053 and Green Bull. Lol
2. I apologize for the colossal length of this chapter: At 54 pages, this is the longest single Memega chapter I've ever made but there was much to be said and many jokes to tell.
3. If you got handed an "L" in this meme, don't take it personally, this is purely for comedic purposes based on the crazy events of the past week lol. I invite you to make your own meme where I take a huge L if it would so please you lol.

I hope you guys enjoy, any constructive feedbacks and criticisms you have are welcome :) Enjoy!

@Owl Ki @Den_Den_Mushi @Blackbeard @Jiihad @Bogard @Van @Erkan12 @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @AkainuTheGrimReaper @AdmiralKinyagi @MarineHQ62 @Wiwi @The White Crane @Lhululu @Wuuuke @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @SmokedOut @Artorias @Bango🍅 @God Buggy @RayanOO @Dark Admiral @Hades @Beerbottle @Rukusho @Topi Jerami @Luffy Christ Nika @Monkey D. Luffy @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @solis @ranady @HAJIKING @Midnight Delight @dizzy2341 @ShishioIsBack @Jew D. Boy @Cuistot @Albino 👑 @Light D Lamperouge @HA001 @TheAncientCenturion @God Tier Sovereignty @kurwa @God Tier Sovereignty @Gol D. Roger @Pantheos @Roronoa Butters @Cyka @Dark Admiral @Fujishiro @Seraphoenix @Tejas @Iam25 @SkySanji @Swallalala @Extravlad

Yo. This chapter was a freaking behemoth and I'm glad to be done with it lmfao. I quite enjoyed making it, there are a few great jokes in here that made me laugh out loud so I hope you guys enjoy this. Three brief things before you read:

1. This is not the beginning of another Memega Series. I will never be able to outdo Sword and Admiral in terms of a series (nor do I even want to try lmfao), so this is just a standalone chapter that I made in celebration of 1053 and Green Bull. Lol
2. I apologize for the colossal length of this chapter: At 54 pages, this is the longest single Memega chapter I've ever made but there was much to be said and many jokes to tell.
3. If you got handed an "L" in this meme, don't take it personally, this is purely for comedic purposes based on the crazy events of the past week lol. I invite you to make your own meme where I take a huge L if it would so please you lol.

I hope you guys enjoy, any constructive feedbacks and criticisms you have are welcome :) Enjoy!

@Owl Ki @Den_Den_Mushi @Blackbeard @Jiihad @Bogard @Van @Erkan12 @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @AkainuTheGrimReaper @AdmiralKinyagi @MarineHQ62 @Wiwi @The White Crane @Lhululu @Wuuuke @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @SmokedOut @Artorias @Bango🍅 @God Buggy @RayanOO @Dark Admiral @Hades @Beerbottle @Rukusho @Topi Jerami @Luffy Christ Nika @Monkey D. Luffy @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @solis @ranady @HAJIKING @Midnight Delight @dizzy2341 @ShishioIsBack @Jew D. Boy @Cuistot @Albino 👑 @Light D Lamperouge @HA001 @TheAncientCenturion @God Tier Sovereignty @kurwa @God Tier Sovereignty @Gol D. Roger @Pantheos @Roronoa Butters @Cyka @Dark Admiral @Fujishiro @Seraphoenix @Tejas @Iam25 @SkySanji @Swallalala @Extravlad
A masterpiece. :cheers:

:finally::cheers:

That was awesome! I chuckled out loud at least twice. I've gotta go back and read the old memegas

I am honored that you allowed me to deal the final blow to Erkan lol

:fujilaugh:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung A memega as glorious as Chapter 1053 itself. :steef::steef::steef:

The motorcycle gag was the one that got me busting out laughing the most. :milaugh:
Lmfao, I hoped somebody would appreciate that one.

You know what worked out pretty perfectly? In Sword and Admiral, your character was Tou, and in this your character was Jyoukaryuu, both of whom have facial features that subtely resemble owls. Lol

This Manu portrayal is far beyond my wildest dreams lol, great chapter.

Didn't know @TheAncientCenturion and @Topi Jerami had that time of relationship lmao, thanks for the tag mate.

Man, it's a masterpiece.

I read the whole thing and L's dialogues made me laugh my ass off even though I didn't understand shit
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
:cheers:

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️

Marine

Pretty funny ngl.

Though having me lose to MarineHQ :snoopy: Shame on you

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

😂 😂 😂