Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Yo. This chapter was a freaking behemoth and I'm glad to be done with it lmfao. I quite enjoyed making it, there are a few great jokes in here that made me laugh out loud so I hope you guys enjoy this. Three brief things before you read:

1. This is not the beginning of another Memega Series. I will never be able to outdo Sword and Admiral in terms of a series (nor do I even want to try lmfao), so this is just a standalone chapter that I made in celebration of 1053 and Green Bull. Lol
2. I apologize for the colossal length of this chapter: At 54 pages, this is the longest single Memega chapter I've ever made but there was much to be said and many jokes to tell.
3. If you got handed an "L" in this meme, don't take it personally, this is purely for comedic purposes based on the crazy events of the past week lol. I invite you to make your own meme where I take a huge L if it would so please you lol.

I hope you guys enjoy, any constructive feedbacks and criticisms you have are welcome :) Enjoy!

@Owl Ki @Den_Den_Mushi @Blackbeard @Jiihad @Bogard @Van @Erkan12 @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @AkainuTheGrimReaper @AdmiralKinyagi @MarineHQ62 @Wiwi @The White Crane @Lhululu @Wuuuke @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @SmokedOut @Artorias @Bango🍅 @God Buggy @RayanOO @Dark Admiral @Hades @Beerbottle @Rukusho @Topi Jerami @Luffy Christ Nika @Monkey D. Luffy @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @solis @ranady @HAJIKING @Midnight Delight @dizzy2341 @ShishioIsBack @Jew D. Boy @Cuistot @Albino 👑 @Light D Lamperouge @HA001 @TheAncientCenturion @God Tier Sovereignty @kurwa @God Tier Sovereignty @Gol D. Roger @Pantheos @Roronoa Butters @Cyka @Dark Admiral @Fujishiro @Seraphoenix @Tejas @Iam25 @SkySanji @Swallalala @Extravlad
@Mr. Anderson

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
@Blackbeard
How's Urouge wank overcoming katakuri greatness
:seriously:
Commander Snack > No Commander Perospero = yc3 jack
therefore urouge is yc2 without haki, with basic coo and coa haki he law and kid currently and with his future sight (he will have future sight because hes birkan/skypiean who are proficient at coo) he will obviously have coc and coc coating, therefore he lowballs at around mid-high top tier rn in the story

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Yo. This chapter was a freaking behemoth and I'm glad to be done with it lmfao. I quite enjoyed making it, there are a few great jokes in here that made me laugh out loud so I hope you guys enjoy this. Three brief things before you read:

1. This is not the beginning of another Memega Series. I will never be able to outdo Sword and Admiral in terms of a series (nor do I even want to try lmfao), so this is just a standalone chapter that I made in celebration of 1053 and Green Bull. Lol
2. I apologize for the colossal length of this chapter: At 54 pages, this is the longest single Memega chapter I've ever made but there was much to be said and many jokes to tell.
3. If you got handed an "L" in this meme, don't take it personally, this is purely for comedic purposes based on the crazy events of the past week lol. I invite you to make your own meme where I take a huge L if it would so please you lol.

I hope you guys enjoy, any constructive feedbacks and criticisms you have are welcome :) Enjoy!

@Owl Ki @Den_Den_Mushi @Blackbeard @Jiihad @Bogard @Van @Erkan12 @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @AkainuTheGrimReaper @AdmiralKinyagi @MarineHQ62 @Wiwi @The White Crane @Lhululu @Wuuuke @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @SmokedOut @Artorias @Bango🍅 @God Buggy @RayanOO @Dark Admiral @Hades @Beerbottle @Rukusho @Topi Jerami @Luffy Christ Nika @Monkey D. Luffy @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @solis @ranady @HAJIKING @Midnight Delight @dizzy2341 @ShishioIsBack @Jew D. Boy @Cuistot @Albino 👑 @Light D Lamperouge @HA001 @TheAncientCenturion @God Tier Sovereignty @kurwa @God Tier Sovereignty @Gol D. Roger @Pantheos @Roronoa Butters @Cyka @Dark Admiral @Fujishiro @Seraphoenix @Tejas @Iam25 @SkySanji @Swallalala @Extravlad

So I guess its ok when Lee makes manga edits where I and Yonko fans getting killed :rolaugh:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Admiral Lee Hung Top tier chapter as usual. you better include @Plex too.

@Plex doesn't really wank or interfene in Yonko / Admiral disscussion. but man he's the classic meme grandmaster i had to add him so that the panel can be 200% better.
Do you still have this edit my man? Lol
Post automatically merged:

Nvm, it finally downloaded. Lol