Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
Imma go on a limb and say thats @Nidai_Kitetsu if not then @Cinera , although I believe Cinera has already made an appearence
Hehe, thanks man, I guess the Saitama character is actually not a Zoro fan here and I am not that OP in vs battles as I not that active in arena like the early OJ days. I dont like to beat a dead horse (Sanji and Shanks in WG)!

Bogard, Gol D, Heroes or Garp were all known as Zoro fans or Zoro apologists in OJ :p Some of them will vehemently deny it, but its the truth.

Zenzu actually fits perfectly. He is a Law apologist and the only one out of us who cant be labelled as a Zoro fan in my opinion.

Last edited:
Prediction: Saitama is ZenZu?
Reasoning: Because like Saitama who is famous for his 1 punch ability (don't follow the series btw so I might be wrong), the thing I remember the most about ZenZu is how other members said he is the type to end other side's essay and paragraphs of argument in just 1 sentence. Or 1 trash bin image :suresure:

@Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki
Nice guess but Zenzu has already appeared as OPM Orochi. :cheers:

Prediction: Saitama is ZenZu?
Reasoning: Because like Saitama who is famous for his 1 punch ability (don't follow the series btw so I might be wrong), the thing I remember the most about ZenZu is how other members said he is the type to end other side's essay and paragraphs of argument in just 1 sentence. Or 1 trash bin image :suresure:

@Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki
Zenzu gon get negged by the real Saitama. I wonder who it is.

Imagine exposing me to all the greenhorns who only joined OJ after The Last Great Zoro vs Sanji thread closed.
Lol, those were the days when Sanji's side had good debaters like Celestial, @ShinmenTakezo, Holy One etc.

If Saitama was a Zoro fan in this chapter, I would have voted for you. You have a chance to neg diff Zenzu when he comes up with his "Sanji's character got ruined :cry:" type of argument, lmfao.

Last edited:
Last time the alliance broke, you shitted on Akainu in Akainu vs Big Mom thread!!! While I already defending Shanks in Mihawk vs Shanks thread like a lawyer defending his guilty client

But sure
Let's not break it this time. You can count on me
hmmm.... I don't recall shitting after the agreement ... I just wrote Big Mom ... and the end

but sure ... the past is in the past

brother in arms until the end of the war