Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
H

Haoshoku

I do already have a plan for you for the record lmfao. And why it would be quite tasteless to reveal the full scope of said plan here, let us just say this:

The Young Dragon Army will be the mightiest Army in the entire series @Van

I forgot you already had this planned, I cannot imagine what you about to cook up with that sort of gang lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:
LMFAO. THE RETURN OF NDULE. That's got me hyped to alll Hellll. I love the fact Jiihad hypes up Kejon for Shu, just to be one shot. That made me laugh a little too much lmao.
Honestly ndule can turn on anyone at any time even worse than @comrade. OJ era Ndule would’ve been one of the admiral tard army’s strongest soldiers.
Post automatically merged:

Sword and Admiral, Chapter 16: Part 5!!!

I am so excited to end the Shuyaku Chronicle! As much as I've enjoyed telling this story, Shu's memes have taken up absolutely 100% of my meme-ing energy to create lol. BUT! All is well now.

To give you guys a little treat, I was planning on originally just ending Shu's story in Part 5, but I also decided to pick up the pace a little bit and begin the next big S&A story in this chapter.

Also, a special thanks to @Topi Jerami and others for posting their own Meme chapters during S&A breaks. Such quality memega really motivate me to push out the funniest and best S&A Chapters that I can.

So without further ado, Enjoy!

Completely agree with myself. Not even Roger can stop yonkou wank these days. Awesome as always, not just cuz I’m in it.
Post automatically merged:

Another day, another adventure for Antiwank Pirates

Antiwank Pirates: Legendary Hour Edition

Tagging:
@Jo_Ndule @Guan Yu @Sentinel @Chrono @Jiihad @Shuyaku @Albino 👑 @Arara @True God Moe @Red Admiral @LolonoisZolo @Zowo @Cyrus the Cactus @Reborn @stormylife @Finalbeta @Shura @Bogard @Kiwipom @Owl Ki @King7 @Admiral Lee Hung @TheAncientCenturion @Light D Lamperouge @HA001 @Enma @Sade @ZoroGang @Zenos7 @Shishio @Buusatan94 @Queen etc.
Brilliant

J

Jo_Ndule

Another day, another adventure for Antiwank Pirates

Antiwank Pirates: Legendary Hour Edition

Tagging:
@Jo_Ndule @Guan Yu @Sentinel @Chrono @Jiihad @Shuyaku @Albino 👑 @Arara @True God Moe @Red Admiral @LolonoisZolo @Zowo @Cyrus the Cactus @Reborn @stormylife @Finalbeta @Shura @Bogard @Kiwipom @Owl Ki @King7 @Admiral Lee Hung @TheAncientCenturion @Light D Lamperouge @HA001 @Enma @Sade @ZoroGang @Zenos7 @Shishio @Buusatan94 @Queen etc.
Melody Town, mada mada da ne lol

Go sleep Topi

Sword and Admiral, Chapter 16: Part 5!!!

I am so excited to end the Shuyaku Chronicle! As much as I've enjoyed telling this story, Shu's memes have taken up absolutely 100% of my meme-ing energy to create lol. BUT! All is well now.

To give you guys a little treat, I was planning on originally just ending Shu's story in Part 5, but I also decided to pick up the pace a little bit and begin the next big S&A story in this chapter.

Also, a special thanks to @Topi Jerami and others for posting their own Meme chapters during S&A breaks. Such quality memega really motivate me to push out the funniest and best S&A Chapters that I can.

So without further ado, Enjoy!

One can only hope to get a hype intro like @comrade the right hand man of TAC.:pepelit:
Kejon got one-shotted, again.:pepemy:
The GOAT @Jo_Ndule finally makes his debut. Things are about go down.:pepeshit: