Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
Sword and Admiral, Chapter 16: Part 5!!!

I am so excited to end the Shuyaku Chronicle! As much as I've enjoyed telling this story, Shu's memes have taken up absolutely 100% of my meme-ing energy to create lol. BUT! All is well now.

To give you guys a little treat, I was planning on originally just ending Shu's story in Part 5, but I also decided to pick up the pace a little bit and begin the next big S&A story in this chapter.

Also, a special thanks to @Topi Jerami and others for posting their own Meme chapters during S&A breaks. Such quality memega really motivate me to push out the funniest and best S&A Chapters that I can.

So without further ado, Enjoy!

Just woke up to see myself neg diffing a Kejon that has just been hyped by Jiihad. fascinating

This series is making me want to read kingdom so i know whats actually going on lol
Yes. Allow the political intrigue, epic battles, philosophical ideologies and spiritualism of Kingdom to enlighten your soul. :akaman:

Also, the character you are portrayed as is the most chadnificent mad lad I have ever seen in fiction.:rolaugh:

You would definitely like him. :smithnie:

I am so excited to end the Shuyaku Chronicle! As much as I've enjoyed telling this story, Shu's memes have taken up absolutely 100% of my meme-ing energy to create lol. BUT! All is well now.

To give you guys a little treat, I was planning on originally just ending Shu's story in Part 5, but I also decided to pick up the pace a little bit and begin the next big S&A story in this chapter.

Also, a special thanks to @Topi Jerami and others for posting their own Meme chapters during S&A breaks. Such quality memega really motivate me to push out the funniest and best S&A Chapters that I can.

So I got one shotted :josad: I must say @ShadyOjiro 's trashtalk was just too much :pepemotion:

@Jo_Ndule is back though :finally:

why I'm barely in the story now?
I'm the front row in every single fandom war ...