Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I didn't say he was respectable for shouting at Flampe lol, I said he is oozing self-confidence even when everyone makes fun of his appearance lol. Which is an objective fact.

Besides, Doffy wishes he had this physique
I can shout at 15 year olds too, that doesn't mean I'm confident lol. It's literally the easiest thing to do, scream at children to make yourself feel better. What Katakuri did was nothing but perpetuate a toxic house hold and I am astonished and ashamed that you think this donut mongering piece of shit is near as good as Doffy.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I can shout at 15 year olds too, that doesn't mean I'm confident lol. It's literally the easiest thing to do, scream at children to make yourself feel better. What Katakuri did was nothing but perpetuate a toxic house hold and I am astonished and ashamed that you think this donut mongering piece of shit is near as good as Doffy.
I mean, do we want to compare shouting at 15 year olds with literal rape from Doflamingo as implied from Oda in SBS lol? Because we can go down that road if we want to, Dawgtooth is winning that battle 10 times out of 10.

Again though, it's about disproving the myth that Dawgtooth has no self confidence. My man is 100% confident in himself and always has been, he only put the scarf on because he blamed himself for people hurting his family. He never hid his face to cover his own insecurity, but to prevent his family from getting hurt because of his "weakness" lol.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I mean, do we want to compare shouting at 15 year olds with literal rape from Doflamingo as implied from Oda in SBS lol? Because we can go down that road if we want to, Dawgtooth is winning that battle 10 times out of 10.

Again though, it's about disproving the myth that Dawgtooth has no self confidence. My man is 100% confident in himself and always has been, he only put the scarf on because he blamed himself for people hurting his family. He never hid his face to cover his own insecurity, but to prevent his family from getting hurt because of his "weakness" lol.
He was so confident in himself, he needed to perpetuate a myth of invincibility for his family. He also needed to butcher his personal chefs because they saw his face. What a fuck wit.

It also isn't rape. Oda describes the relationship as "complicated" in the Vivre Cards. Rape is just what people put on when they want to slander the Young Master and do away with the gritty realisms in Dressrosa.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
He was so confident in himself, he needed to perpetuate a myth of invincibility for his family. He also needed to butcher his personal chefs because they saw his face. What a fuck wit.
I mean, these dudes, grown adults mind you, held down a less-than-10 year old girl and sliced her face open because they were mad at the Dawg lol. I'd cover my face up too if I thought that would prevent stuff like this from happening lol.

What I would not do, is rape someone after turning their parents into a public enemy and murdering members of her family lol. Don't know how that shit is defensible.

Doflamingo is an uber chad but that dude is a freaking psychopath lol.

It also isn't rape. Oda describes the relationship as "complicated" in the Vivre Cards. Rape is just what people put on when they want to slander the Young Master and do away with the gritty realisms in Dressrosa.
When Oda describes a "complicated" relationship "inappropriate for children" centered around a woman having a sexual relationship with a man who tortured and murdered members of her own family,

Yeah, you best believe some of that sex was nonconsensual. Lol

Say what you will about the Dawg, we have no evidence that he rapes his torture victims

The difference between Doffy and Katakuri is Doffy appeared hundreds of chapter ago, remained uninjured and undefeated through pre TS (along with Hancock and Mihawk), and the moment Doffy finally got defeated it took Luffy, Law, gladiators worth 1 village, Gatz and Viola. While Kuri remained undefeated only in flashback and as soon as he entered main story he got defeated by Luffy alone.
Post automatically merged:

Atleast Katakuri won't kill his own family.....
Katakuri the bad guy killed his chefs who just made him his favorite meal!!!

Doffy the nice guy travelled between islands to save Baby 5 the ungrateful traitor and Buffalo!!

Why are we comparing Doffy's chadness to Katakuri's chadness anyway? Sanji's chadness are better than both of them anyway.:kayneshrug:

Add Pudding in there and we have a Harem Chad right here:finally::finally::finally:
I really loved Sanji x Viola. A legit ship I say. He definitely conquered her heart.
Post automatically merged:

That's why Sabo is amongst my favourite characters

People make fun of Katakuri's apparant virginity and says Doffy is the real chad here whereas he was canonically cucked by a pervert. :lawsigh:

Difference between Doffy and Katakuri is Doffy laughed at non G4 Luffy's AP while the other 1 got bloodied by gearless Luffy's simpe kick.
Doffy got bloodied by a base punch although the latter used hardening for protection. There aren't any differences at all. :goatasure: