Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
I so wished Akainu's fist to go through Kaido's Dragon Skull in the top panel. Also, Kizaru one shotting Big Mom was a sight to see. That Oda-side note was of a big help to understand what's actually going on. And lastly, Hands in the Pocket Gatling..:steef::steef::steef:
Truly the Top Quality Art ..:cheers:

I just hope Oda ensures that the Admirals get the respect they deserve as antagonists because thus far, the Yonko as antagonists have been utter jokes. Linlin was sidelined by her own subordinate in her own arc and Kaido is a mix of pure boring and false hype that went from 1v1 King to Hostage Pleb.

I expect the only truly, undeniably great Yonko antagonist will be Blackbeard.

I just hope Oda ensures that the Admirals get the respect they deserve as antagonists because thus far, the Yonko as antagonists have been utter jokes. Linlin was sidelined by her own subordinate in her own arc and Kaido is a mix of pure boring and false hype that went from 1v1 King to Hostage Pleb.

I expect the only truly, undeniably great Yonko antagonist will be Blackbeard.
Lol you think the Oda will give the Admirals the respect they deserve?:gokulaugh: The only reason why they seem fine so far is because they aren't the main focus right now, once Oda does focus on them and makes them face against the SHs then he will show them having flaws and doing stuff that will make it seem like they are a joke.

Once the Admirals do become the main focus, that whole perfect character that some people think the Admirals are will soon be shattered.:pepedoffy:

Remember when some people thought the Yonko's were going to be perfect until Oda started to focus on them, soon it's going to be the same thing with the Admirals.:milaugh:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Lol you think the Oda will give the Admirals the respect they deserve?:gokulaugh: The only reason why they seem fine so far is because they aren't the main focus right now, once Oda does focus on them and makes them face against the SHs then he will show them having flaws and doing stuff that will make it seem like they are a joke.

Once the Admirals do become the main focus, that whole perfect character that some people think the Admirals are will soon be shattered.:pepedoffy:

Remember when some people thought the Yonko's were going to be perfect until Oda started to focus on them, soon it's going to be the same thing with the Admirals.:milaugh:
The Admirals already received heavy focus during Marineford, Shabondy, and dressrosa. And yet, Oda never drew one getting kicked helplessly into the ocean. Lol

The Admirals already received heavy focus during Marineford, Shabondy, and dressrosa. And yet, Oda never drew one getting kicked helplessly into the ocean. Lol
I can understand the logic with Darkwitch using her. Oda nerfed Big mom and also Kaido has his "weak screentime", assuming the Admirals getting the same threatment is also very high.

But in another way the Admirals have a big plus point on their side: They facing the strawhats in the end of the story! Which means the strawhats already reaching their final lvl and Oda don't need to nerfing the Admirals and Navy overall.

That is a big point who speak for a better portrayal for the Admirals.

In another way I don't really know if the Admirals get some action soon too,which means they are in danger range aswell,just see Fuji and Greenbull vs RA.

So either it gonna be as Dark said or Oda portrayal the Admirals different. The interesting part will start if the Navy joining the war in Wano too.