Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
In the spirit of such a bait-ful Chapter of S&A to come, allow me to drop one of the most legendary baits in meme-ga history upon you guys:

The reason this chapter is taking so long is because I had to recover some of my meme-ing energy after the Shuyaku chronicle lol, and plus I was a bit low on motivation and inspiration.

However, and I never thought I'd say this,

Thank goodness for Toei Animation.

Such high quality meme material has once again lit a fire within my meme ing soul, and I expect we can expect the new S&A Chapter within the next week or so.

Thank you lovelies for your patience.

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Light D Lamperouge @Blackbeard @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Sade @Reborn @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @Van @Albino 👑 @Rivaille @MonsterZoro @Jo_Ndule @Zenos7 @Guan Yu @Topi Jerami @Shura @Chrono @Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @RayanOO @ZenZu @Reddot4 @ZoroIsOverrated @Red Admiral @LolonoisZolo @Trafalgar_D_Law @Shuyaku @Cinera @Den_Den_Mushi @Buusatan94 @Bogard @Ice devil slayer @Akai @Gol D. Roger @Pantheos @Haoshoku @MasterD @OmegaPsyche @Monkey D. Luffy @ZoroGang @pedxi @Murilo @PuckTheGreat @BossYimz @Kiwipom @Artorias @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Rosella.Fiamingo
Lol your memes scares me now....could spark some trolling in other topics which means more work for me

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
:gonope: What are you first? A Doffy, Croco, Mihawk or Zoro boy. You confuse me. Where does your loyalty lie? :choppawhat:

There are levels of wank my dear Rossie. Although I don't wank characters. I spit faxxxxxx.

If you want a list of my faves it goes like this
Zoro/Mihawk
Shanks
Croco/Doffy
Ray/WB
Law
Aokiji/Kizaru
Garp

In the spirit of such a bait-ful Chapter of S&A to come, allow me to drop one of the most legendary baits in meme-ga history upon you guys:

The reason this chapter is taking so long is because I had to recover some of my meme-ing energy after the Shuyaku chronicle lol, and plus I was a bit low on motivation and inspiration.

However, and I never thought I'd say this,

Thank goodness for Toei Animation.

Such high quality meme material has once again lit a fire within my meme ing soul, and I expect we can expect the new S&A Chapter within the next week or so.

Thank you lovelies for your patience.

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Light D Lamperouge @Blackbeard @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Sade @Reborn @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @Van @Albino 👑 @Rivaille @MonsterZoro @Jo_Ndule @Zenos7 @Guan Yu @Topi Jerami @Shura @Chrono @Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @RayanOO @ZenZu @Reddot4 @ZoroIsOverrated @Red Admiral @LolonoisZolo @Trafalgar_D_Law @Shuyaku @Cinera @Den_Den_Mushi @Buusatan94 @Bogard @Ice devil slayer @Akai @Gol D. Roger @Pantheos @Haoshoku @MasterD @OmegaPsyche @Monkey D. Luffy @ZoroGang @pedxi @Murilo @PuckTheGreat @BossYimz @Kiwipom @Artorias @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Rosella.Fiamingo

His time arrived