Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
Lol your memes scares me now....could spark some trolling in other topics which means more work for me
You are just experiencing the after effects of "fire" igniting. It's the other way around, the moment Oda decided to make that hilt pink on the latest cover, it was about time that activity here would get bolstered. and i'm really thankful for that since it's another boring break this week.

Just like how the great Duke Hyou once said: "A simple flame of fire can ignite the whole battlefield with unstoppable wankfest"

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
You are just experiencing the after effects of "fire" igniting. It's the other way around, the moment Oda decided to make that hilt pink on the latest cover, it was about time that activity here would get bolstered. and i'm really thankful for that since it's another boring break this week.

Just like how the great Duke Hyou once said: "A simple flame of fire can ignite the whole battlefield with unstoppable wankfest"

Man Vergo is such a chad, I'm starting to look at Sanji in a positive light for even being in the presence of that beast and not losing immediately.

I have no doubts he bodies the likes of Oven and Daifuku. Would love to see it.
Ermm....lets see.

Injured Sanji vs Healthy Vergo

Cant react to Sanji kick

Gets outspeed and blitzed in CQC

Sanji blocks instead of parrying, gets his leg cracked yet Vergo cant move him an inch. Sanji then dodges his attacks and continues to parry with the same leg that got broken.

Showing that if Sanji parried instead of blocking in his injured form, then he wouldve carried on mauling Vergo.

Sanji vs Vergo has been yearssss ago. I think now we can take off the Sanji hate vision goggles as worse things have happened ( Zoro vs Kamazou), and admit Sanji didnt look bad at all.

Ermm....lets see.

Cant react to Sanji kick

Sanji blocks instead of parrying, gets his leg cracked yet Vergo cant move him an inch. Sanji then dodges hos attacks and continues to parry with the same leg that got broken.

Showing that if Sanji parried instead of blocking in his injured form, then he wouldve carried on mauling Vergo.

Sanji vs Vergo has been yearssss ago. I think now we can take off the Sanji hate vision goggles as worse things have happened ( Zoro vs Kamazou), and admit Sanji didnt look bad at all.
He didn't lol I'm surprised people still bring it up

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Ermm....lets see.

Cant react to Sanji kick

Sanji blocks instead of parrying, gets his leg cracked yet Vergo cant move him an inch. Sanji then dodges his attacks and continues to parry with the same leg that got broken.

Dawg I clearly said/implied I'm impressed by Sanji for fighting him. Mans are extra defensive since that Page 1 episode. Toei got y'all fucked up lmao.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Man Vergo is such a chad, I'm starting to look at Sanji in a positive light for even being in the presence of that beast and not losing immediately.

I have no doubts he bodies the likes of Oven and Daifuku. Would love to see it.
Just compare Oven vs Sanji and Mr. Vergo vs Sanji. Mr. Vergo would break Oven's face with a single kick. Daifuku can rub himself all he wants, not gonna save him from a Shigan barrage.