Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
Lmao what? Do you want chapters dedicated to them pulling up in a safari jeep with binoculars? Oda takes enough time with giving life to the islands, he might even do it to a fault. That's the worst critique of One Piece I can think of.
Bullshit. Acting as if it's not worth even a little bit of exploration. Every time its find new character causing trouble or get into it.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Bullshit. Acting as if it's not worth even a little bit of exploration. Every time its find new character causing trouble or get into it.
Yea One Piece already notorious for its snail pace, good luck justifying chapters dedicated to sightseeing with no plot points. Sounds like a great idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea One Piece already notorious for its snail pace, good luck justifying chapters dedicated to sightseeing with no plot points. Sounds like a great idea.
That's a you problem, and people complain about wanting more 'world building' or 'more fights', yet here you are bitching about some little thing that would make each of these islands feels more than just a place for the plot to happen.

ZenZu

That's a you problem, and people complain about wanting more 'world building' or 'more fights', yet here you are bitching about some little thing that would make each of these islands feels more than just a place for the plot to happen.
Who tf complains about One Piece needing more world building lmao? That's the only thing it has above any other manga really.

Oda already explores each island and their themes, draws them with insane detail too. He seems to care more about this than fights themselves in a battle oriented manga. If anything he needs to care less about this and start focusing in on making the plot more logical.

Who tf complains about One Piece needing more world building lmao? That's the only thing it has above any other manga really.

Oda already explores each island and their themes, draws them with insane detail too. He seems to care more about this then fights themselves in a battle oriented manga. If anything he needs to care less about this and start focusing in on making the plot more logical.
He explores them? No. He may make great Details in the panels or make Good perspective shots, but most islands feel hallow, You don't feel how actualy expansive they are.
Dressrosa's Birdcage Island Shot made the Island feel really small, Like It's just a City. It's a nice big perspective shot, but as I said made the island feel hallow.

But whatever I don't expect you to understand with that little attitude I got. Nobody but you got that perfect vision you got.

ZenZu

He explores them? No. He may make great Details in the panels or make Good perspective shots, but most islands feel hallow, You don't feel how actualy expansive they are.
Dressrosa's Birdcage Island Shot made the Island feel really small, Like It's just a City. It's a nice big perspective shot, but as I said made the island feel hallow.
Oda spent plenty of chapters giving life to Dressrosa and its spanish atmosphere. One panel where you didn't like the drawing made the island seem hollow? Ok.

Oda spent plenty of chapters giving life to Dressrosa and its spanish atmosphere. One panel where you didn't like the drawing made the island seem hollow? Ok.
You don't even listen me. I've said he gives the bare minimum. You may like it, Doesn't mean I have too.
I gave an example shot. There's plenty others, It's actually face paced sometimes. Especially now, Oda cheats, Giving time to explain things that already happened but inbetween chapters. Like we had this chapter, Kid and his pirates were with us, in between he left Luffy left Zoro left. It's getting boring, leaving out even character interactions. Again You may find no fault in it because you're used to eating shit , reading this crap.

ZenZu

You don't even listen me. I've said he gives the bare minimum. You may like it, Doesn't mean I have too.
I gave an example shot. There's plenty others, It's actually face paced sometimes. Especially now, Oda cheats, Giving time to explain things that already happened but inbetween chapters. Like we had this chapter, Kid and his pirates were will us, in between he left Luffy left Zoro left. It's getting boring, leaving out even character interactions. Again You may find no fault in it because you're used to eating shit , reading this crap.
Character interactions? Sure, sightseeing for the sake of sightseeing? You'll be dead before this series is completed.

This is supposed to be the thread for memes and shirposts. :laughmoji:
To be fair, when users discuss topics on this thread, it does help show any memegaka (basically just Lee) what our characters are like. :kizabat:

It was in this thread where I expressed the fact that I am a Whitebeard Fanboi and we all know how that got beautifully integrated into the glorious S&A story. :akaman:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭