Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
You best prepare yourself then, there's good chances the meme would survive Wano.
:watchout:
I wonder how Oda is going to solve the whole “Linlin sends assassins to kill everyone’s loved ones” problem that he introduced with Organ Dealer Jigra and his five seconds of screen time? :quest:

Let me guess. Just like the cake plot was the dumbest idea possible for WCI, Linlin becoming an ally is going to happen, is it not?:goatasure:
I have to be honest i only care about the fights now. I don’t like the story that much
Which is pretty bad considering that the fights were previously the weakest part on One Piece. :watchout:

Hero used to take this ZvsS stuff too seriously. He wasnt particularly friendly towards us. Sanzen was better.
There was also another friendly Sanji fan who used to post only in the fanclub and never in the manga or arena section. So he had like 5 messages and 20k+ likes in his profile. What was his id?
Probably @WillOfMyD knows, as he used to run the Sanji FC those days, right?

Lmao, what's up man, how could I forget another OG zoro fan
Bruh there were too much users who had like few messages and just cultivated likes.

They didn’t even talk about One Piece, some ***** I never saw before 2018 lmaoo

One caled purupru or something had like 500 messages and 100000 likes

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Bruh there were too much users who had like few messages and just cultivated likes.

They didn’t even talk about One Piece, some ***** I never saw before 2018 lmaoo

One caled purupru or something had like 500 messages and 100000 likes
Yeah, that was a thing back on OJ. IIRC Holy One had 567K or thereabouts likes.