Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
VIPs> Admins>Mods
You're our bitch VAN, accept it :hihihi:
My name only has only ONE capital letter. Spreading lies about me. Typical admiral fan!

In the minds of conspirators at least
:smithnie:
No need to be honest. Everyone knows the truth now
Hol up, you just noticed that lmfao?? :myman::milaugh:

Good cover-up, it's still too early for them to find out we actually control the forum.
First thing that we went through my head was the Gorosei. I'm so slow lmao

Your strategy of having us "mods" control the people while you VIPs, the true rulers, diss out the bans and favoritism. All according to plan *Yagami grin*

Pardon the lazy editing, I am feeling lazy today lmfao.
Hey thats me on the left! Damn i look good!
Added this to the OP for ethical reasons lmfao:

DISCLAIMER: I feel ethically obliged to point out that this meme is indeed parody lmfao. VIPS do not control the Admins (or at least I don’t lmfao).
You mean you didnt receive that privilege when you became one? I guess you didnt make the cut huh. I have Bogard and Pantheos send me daily reports of the goings around here, its pretty tiresome tbh. Maybe becoming VIP was a mistake :zosleepy:

S

Shuyaku

For context if people are wondering, earlier today Erkan accused me of having a conspiracy ring with Major, Shishio and HaoO1 in order to ban everyone who doesnt wank Mihawk and Admirals, with the other mods backing me. All for the sake of enforcing his power level opinions lmao
I remember that time i got accused for having an agenda against Marco to wank Admirals, because i didn't admit Akainu "screamed in fear" against Marco and Vista.