Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
*bursts into the room, doubles over, panting heavily*
IT’S TIME FOR MORE JEW D. MEMES, ASSHOLES!!
*falls over face first onto the floor, unconscious*

This is me trying to have a normal conversation with @Zoro D Goat:

Here’s @Natalija and I at a fundraiser for our favorite charity, which provides wigs made out of hemp to balding fat men:

Here’s something to make sure @TheAncientCenturion does not get any sleep tonight:

A quick look at how the last election in England should have gone, this one was actually created by @Marimo_420 and @yj specifically for this thread and accurately depicts their political beliefs (please clap):

And finally (for now), this one is based off a fever dream @Akai2 had while recovering from his eye surgery, another round of which he’ll need after seeing it. Until next time, you absolute monsters!!
Hai Doggy
You are my favorite customer
Thanks a lot, bye.

Yes I see this scene in my nightmares :josad:

This is a meme worthy posts lmao:gokulaugh:
The last thing Shishio sees before getting atomized

Prime Shishio was the World Strongest High Priest after constant duel with Hiollusion who shook the entire OroJackson.

Unfortunately he met a being from different planet, GetNappaed and he wasn't fast enough to ask postponement.

Now he is crippled, can't wipe ass on his own and had his disciple Zenos did it for him everymorning, and became Snitchshio who wants to talk about a certain red god.

The following content is a non-toxic meme. Please don't take anything seriously lmfao. Originally, i planned to rewrite the WG Wankoku Pass Meme Chapter, but i decided to stop adding UNs to memes because it caused some unnecessary trouble in the past, lol.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The following content is a non-toxic meme. Please don't take anything seriously lmfao. Originally, i planned to rewrite the WG Wankoku Pass Meme Chapter, but i decided to stop adding UNs to memes because it caused some unnecessary trouble in the past, lol.

Fuck. I knew when it was Shouheikun getting meme’d, Shanks was about to get neg diffed lmfao.

Masterful work Teach-Sensei.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Sword and Admiral: Backstory Chapter! "The Birth of Big Mom Wank"

The idea for this chapter popped into my head today, so I thought it would be fun to give our resident Lin Lin Wanker @Rosella.Fiamingo a little mini-backstory lol.

Also @BigMemeWasHere you know I love you, don't take any offense to this chapter, I just needed a Big Mom hater and you were the first to come to mind lmfao. You know I love you.

Enjoy!

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

The idea for this chapter popped into my head today, so I thought it would be fun to give our resident Lin Lin Wanker @Rosella.Fiamingo a little mini-backstory lol.

Also @BigMemeWasHere you know I love you, don't take any offense to this chapter, I just needed a Big Mom hater and you were the first to come to mind lmfao. You know I love you.

Enjoy!

Thanks for the wonderful work :myman:

Enjoy!

The mighty vs wiki! :vistalaugh:
The Ambush Artist and King the Wild YC1! :ihaha:
She's not even YC2 level! :milaugh:
Have you not been paying attention to how hard Oda has been demeaning this character?!

Bravo, good sir, bravo! Top 3 material for sure! :akaman:

Enjoy!

Good work as usual.

Enjoy!

what can i say

big mom top 3

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History

Enjoy!

:sweat: I am only strong because of you all. Your hate gives me the resolve to persist. :neesama:

Love the chapter and thanks for the epic backstory <3

Enjoy!

This is exactly how I imagine @BigMemeWasHere :yasu:

And loooool shitmoji made me laugh