General & Others Admiral Piece vs Yonko Piece: sales comparison

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
And he still crossed Law and Zoro that arc. Sabo too. Plenty of characters who held Straw Hat level importance
And because he bet on Luffy he never really gave 2 shits too much. If Fujitora wanted he could have captured all of them.

He was just betting on Luffy to take down Doffy so Fuji can take down Warlords. So Fujitora wasn't really antagonist force.

He even said somethin the lines of - I am fighting you but i don't want to

Big mom wasn’t meant to fall in WCI either.
She was too strong for them and the only way for them to escape was for that shit show to happen.

Lets recount the times Admirals trying to go for Luffy or SHs:

Aokiji, he is a good person and owed Garp a debt as well as owing them a debt for stopping croc= Spares them.

Kizaru= Rayleigh stops him.

Akainu= Multiple people, including WB stops him.

Fujitora= Felt indebted to them and was stopping from killing them by the Dressrossa citizen.

Do you see a pattern here?

Who exactly was going to stop Big Mom but herself?

And now here we are, against Kaido and BM and the only way for it to make sense is to up the PIS ante tenfold.

Luckily, when the SHs get to the Admirals they will be strong enough to not require so much plot related bullshit to help them survive.

I guess Kaido and BM were the sacrifices needed for that.
Post automatically merged:

And he still crossed Law and Zoro that arc. Sabo too. Plenty of characters who held Straw Hat level importance
And they were never in danger of death.

Last edited: