General & Others Admiral Piece vs Yonko Piece: sales comparison

This is a stupid comparison. Different era of the world literally. Media is also very different now, and having Marineford as a whole on top of Strong World doing so well? Its not as simple as Yonko vs Admirals. One Piece as a story was just at its peak back then compared to Oda's current writing lets be honest

Well Akainu hasn't appeared in a fight in over a decade and he still has his Ace widow groupies club and the braindead yankers only know how to talk about wb to undervalue Akainu because the other yonko are pathetic
:gokulaugh:
So the impact of Marineford is still carrying the manga...

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
In the middle of WG arc, Akainu will be defeated by Luffy
Luffy + Sabo *
Post automatically merged:

Papazuki
Papalino
Papazan
Papasho

Can you stop with these shitty nicknames? @Finalbeta
WorstGen had a tool on me, and my sanity is lost :myman:

They are cute all kidding aside
Post automatically merged:

Yeah. He sounds like an Okama while saying that
I had no doubts you were homophobic

Last edited:
just wait until the admirals get science power ups from vegapunk and come back stronger than the yonko

or do you really think Luffy and Zoro are going to beat characters weaker than that fat bitch Kid and Law 2v1ed ?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Nah he’s inspired by Blackbeard for his name, but his likeness was just taken from a bartender Oda liked that died from Cancer.
If anything Teach should have been highter in the preferences according to that logic but he doesn't seem so. 🧐

Oden has got a lot more on his arsenal other than his name.

If anything Teach should have been highter in the preferences according to that logic but he doesn't seem so. 🧐

Oden has got a lot more on his arsenal other than his name.
Well yeah Odens entire character is based on this Japanese Hero. So he’s super well received there because people have heard stories of him since they were kids and Oda is using wano to celebrate this member of Japanese History.

Blackbeard and Edward Teach are completely different people they only share a name