Questions & Mysteries Admirals and CoC

As we know with the exception of Blackbeard and Buggy so far, all the Yonko's have CoC, and of course all the Gorosei have CoC as well.

But so far we have yet to see any CoC from any of the Admirals, obviously this doesn't mean that they don't have it, especially when Marines like Sengoku and Garp have it.

The question is do you still believe they all have it or do you believe only certain Admirals have it but not others?

As we know with the exception of Blackbeard
:milaugh:

But so far we have yet to see any CoC from any of the Admirals, obviously this doesn't mean that they don't have it, especially when Marines like Sengoku and Garp have it.

The question is do you still believe they all have it or do you believe only certain Admirals have it but not others?
As Chinjao says there might be countless CoC users out there, it won't matter if they have or not, because Ladmirals won't have the potential to rival Emperors in terms of 'Kingly Ambitions'. Only exception was Garp, who refused to be an Admiral which shows why he is an exception in Marines.

And does not having CoC makes them weak?
I'm a zorofan and will always wank AdCoC.
But that's due to the fact of limited power up in that arsenal of haki.
Whereas ,
Admirals such as
Akainu (Magu Magu No Mi) , Aokiji (Hie Hie no mi) , Kizaru (Pica Pica No Mi) , Fujitora (Stomp Stomp no mi) , Aramaki (Wood/Forest no mi).

These are over powered Logia fruits. And Fujitora Packing something very close Gura Gura no mi.

I have made a thread somewhere about , Whitebeard and Bigmam Did not use AdCoC as their Major source of Damage. Even at their Prime , I'll argue they relied mostly on Gura Gura no mi and Soul Soul no mi. Except for Roger and WB clash , we have what so ever no evidence of Whitebeard using AdCoC.

Why? Because DF + Advanced form of Haki is way tooo taxing , Either you use Haki or DF.
Using things like Awakening + AdCoC is mot more than 10-15 mins of Survival (Just look at luffy) .

- Roger , Shanks , Mihawk , Zoro - only Uses Swords and "Haki".
- Bigmam , Whitebeard , Shiki , Fujitora - Only Relied on DF more than Haki. (DOESN'T MEAN THEY DON'T ACCESS TO IT , THEY JUST CAN'T SPAM IT WHILE USING op and taxing DF)
- Kaidou , Luffy , Yamato , Gorosei , Sengoku - Mythical Zoan Users + AdCoC , Mythical Zoan users don't have worry about being Taxing because zoan biggest forte is stamina and regenration only.
- Law , Kidd , Blackbeard - are DF merchants , Abuse the DF to the Max like Bigmam and WB but still falls behind when it comes Duration of usage.
- Akainu , Aokiji , Aramaki , Kizaru - Overpowered Logia Devil fruits , I can bet they matches Paramacia Awakening Without Logia Awakening in some cases. LOGIA AWAKENING IS HIDDEN TILL NOW , And I bet only 1-2 will get it. (Because we got 17 CoC users but only 7~8 AdCoC users) ....

Even Without CoC they are as good as Yonkou with AdCoC. And even if they did have CoC it will go unutilized like Bigmam and Whitebeard.

I doubt it at this point because it would be a bit too much. If logia awakenings have any relevance then it will likely come from the Admirals.

Besides, Oda for whatever reason seems to have an issue with Marines displaying it.
Even Garp hasn’t been shown knocking out anyone with CoC. Sengoku’s is only mentioned in a databook irc.
It doesn’t make much sense, but Oda doesn’t seem to care.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
This is what I think

Confirm for me
Akainu

Most likely
Kuzan
Fuji

Can't say
GB - simply because I think he will become BM of Admirals faction.

Btw, Blackbeard will have it as well. It's naive to think big dogs won't have it. It's worse than what some people were saying about "Elders not having CoC or fighters because they are old"