Theory Admirals are Gorosei Commanders

Lmfaooooooo this is next lvl dishonesty and COPIUM
Luffy says someone strong HAS ARRIVED the second Kiz shows up on the island and notices light below but he's talking about Laturn?

Worse performance? Where's Saturn's 1v1 with Luffy? Where's Kiz getting clowned by Kuma,Dorry,Broggy
But Luffy admitted to not being able to hurt Saturn………also everything Luffy, Kuma and the Giants did means nothing

Kizaru was bleeding at the mouth and had wounds all over his body. Even fodder had to check up on him

But Luffy admitted to not being able to hurt Saturn………also everything Luffy, Kuma and the Giants did means nothing

Kizaru was bleeding at the mouth and had wounds all over his body. Even fodder had to check up on him
Sandman already bodied your agenda. Kiz's wounds are emotional and fodders cant even see any wound hence why they ask him to show them

Saturn is another King with an invincible gimmick until it isnt invincible anymore and it's time to pay the addition

Sandman already bodied your agenda. Kiz's wounds are emotional and fodders cant even see any wound hence why they ask him to show them

Saturn is another King with an invincible gimmick until it isnt invincible anymore and it's time to pay the addition
Not gonna lie, Kaios is kind of right this time.
Kizaru was paralyzed by Star Gun for 3 minutes while Saturn is still kicking despite everything Luffy's done/

Not gonna lie, Kaios is kind of right this time.
Kizaru was paralyzed by Star Gun for 3 minutes while Saturn is still kicking despite everything Luffy's done/
You made up with 3 minutes part.
According to your logic that would also mean Saturn>>>Whitebeard since he was injured by Squardo and fodders.

Kaido bled from tatsumaki, King took zero damage from it so King>Kaido?

You made up with 3 minutes part.
According to your logic that would also mean Saturn>>>Whitebeard since he was injured by Squardo and fodders.

Kaido bled from tatsumaki, King took zero damage from it so King>Kaido?
I don't really care about the time. Either way he was rendered paraplegic.
And I didn't say Saturn was superior to anyone overall, I'm just saying he's superior in endurance and recovery.
And yes, King > Kaidou in terms of durability, we all know that.