Theory Admirals are Gorosei Commanders

Think about it for a second
If the Admirals really were the WG’s strongest fighting force then why aren’t they the ones who know about the secret King Imu? Why aren’t THEY the royal guards to protect him?

I’ll tell you why. Because this entire time while Oda was baiting us with an Old, Sick, Senile, Wrinkly, Cranberry/Prune juice drinking, Denture using, Past his prime, Nursing home, Dementia having ass Whitebeard bodying a 100% perfectly in shape prime Admiral who had a HUGE haki advantage HE WAS COOKING IN THE BACKGROUND LOWKEY

We were just too late to catch on! I mean look at these 5!
They all look menacing with scars which seem to be from battle most definitely. The bald one with glasses even seemingly wields a graded blade and I have no doubt he could dog walk Vista’s rival who bitched out on him, ran away and begged for his life at marineford

Anyways, back on topic. Realistically, you have to be some sort of strong to protect the literal king of the world and there’s no way Saturn should even remotely be accompanying Kizaru if Kizaru is strong enough to handle this all on his on right? Right???!!! And don’t tell me it’s so he could retrieve the seraphim. That’s literally the main reason Cp0 was deployed…….

I think it’s clear Kizaru will be fighting against Sanji since only Sanji can match his speed…..oh and i guess a few good men like non existent CoO Zoro and possibly others?

It was even previewed that LUFFY GOES INTO GEAR 5TH! I seriously doubt Kizaru could actually push him that far unless Oda just wants him to bully him like he did Lucci 😂😂😂

Anyways, I have a huge feeling this will be the second theory I will be 100% correct on like this one: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/sanji-has-a-gene-activation-mode.34072/

But this time, I would like credit beforehand. Oda is like me, we think outside the box. Now lets bring on the REAL THREATS and kick these goofy goobers out of here

Last edited:
Think about it for a second
If the Admirals really were the WG’s strongest fighting force then why aren’t they the ones who know about the secret King Imu? Why aren’t THEY the royal guards to protect him?

I’ll tell you why. Because this entire time while Oda was baiting us with an Old, Sick, Senile, Wrinkly, Cranberry/Prune juice drinking, Denture using, Past his prime, Nursing home, Dementia having ass Whitebeard bodying a 100% perfectly in shape prime Admiral who had a HUGE haki advantage HE WAS COOKING IN THE BACKGROUND LOWKEY

We were just too late to catch on! I mean look at these 5!
They all look menacing with scars which seem to be from battle most definitely. The bald one with glasses even seemingly wields a graded blade and I have no doubt he could dog walk Vista’s rival who bitched out on him, ran away and begged for his life at marineford

Anyways, back on topic. Realistically, you have to be some sort of strong to protect the literal king if the world and there’s no way Saturn should even remotely be accompanying Kizaru if Kizaru is strong enough to handle this all on his on right? Right???!!! And don’t tell me it’s so he could retrieve the seraphim. That’s literally the main reason Cp0 was deployed…….

I think it’s clear Kizaru will be fighting against Sanji since only Sanji can match his speed…..oh and i guess a few good men like non existent CoO Zoro and possibly others?

It was even previewed that LUFFY GOES INTO GEAR 5TH! I seriously doubt Kizaru could actually push him that far unless Oda just wants him to bully him like he did Lucci 😂😂😂

Anyways, I have a huge feeling this will be the second theory I will be 100% correct on like this one: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/sanji-has-a-gene-activation-mode.34072/

But this time, I would like credit beforehand. Oda is like me, we think outside the box. Now lets bring on the REAL THREATS and kick these goofy goobers out of here
Lmao you bodied the admiralbois. Gonna steal this spongebobmirals pic. :pepebusi:

Yonkos have their commanders
Gorosei have theirs (The ladmirals)

This is further justified by a fucking prepubescent 8 year old nearly 1 shotting one of them casually…..

that same admiral couldnt even react to a sneak attack from Yamato……..BASE Yamato mind you
Post automatically merged:

Even fucking Ulti reacted before she was 1 shot…..

Yonkos have their commanders
Gorosei have theirs (The ladmirals)

This is further justified by a fucking prepubescent 8 year old nearly 1 shotting one of them casually…..

that same admiral couldnt even react to a sneak attack from Yamato……..BASE Yamato mind you

Even fucking Ulti reacted before she was 1 shot…..
So when you can't wank sanji to admirals level. You plannin on downplaying admirals to sanji level?

He has apoint there. Ryokugyu performance was shit compared to Kidd
You're misunderstanding something.
Aramaki fighting Shanks is literally Declaring a war on RHP By WG.
Nobody wants a full scale war at this point.

“Sanji’s level” also isn’t an insult
It’s a level lower than Luffy’s and 5 above Zoro’s lvl @Cruxroux
Lmao in what? Cooking? Then yes.
:usoprice:

You're misunderstanding something.
Aramaki fighting Shanks is literally Declaring a war on RHP By WG.
Nobody wants a full scale war at this point.
Still doesn’t explain ulti reacting to a thunder bagua before it hit vs Aramaki completely being pumbled and blindsided by it

Also doesn’t explain how a child almost murked him

Greenbull ran like Mihawk at the sight of shanks, simple

He literally says Pirates not just shanks.
Manga already confirmed Shanks has the most balanced crew. He beat injured King and Queen. Don't over exaggerate stuff lmao.

I can show you shanks sweating from looking at Kidd future.

Still doesn’t explain ulti reacting to a thunder bagua before it hit vs Aramaki completely being pumbled and blindsided by it

Also doesn’t explain how a child almost murked him

Greenbull ran like Mihawk at the sight of shanks, simple
Aramaki stood up as if nothing happened. What sort of copium are you on?